BY SALLY HANSEN #16 in Lip Plumper

tiffany b.
Lexington, KY
I like the color. I also like the tingling feeling I get when I put it on. It makes my lips look nice. Sally Hansen is a great brand
Vania E.
Sterling
This stuff smells like cinnamon, it tastes kind of like it too. It was rather sticky but it made my lips look juicy and irrisitable.
Maura B.
I think it's good in concept but doesn't work as well as some higher end brands in plumping/agitating lips to make them appear larger
Karla O.
Very tacky, the consistency is very tick and sticky, I mean my lips look a little bit bigger but they were way to glossy and tacky
Rachel S.
Austell, GA
I tried the product because a friend told me it was really great. And I agree, it seemed to give me fuller looking lips. Kissable😘
Jaime S.
Loved it! Would use it again! I didn't like the color but loved the results. It made my lips very smooth and didn t dry them out
Kim C.
Lakewood
I love lip plumper and this is a really nice one, it keeps my lips feeling hydrated and keeps the plump effect for quite a while
Bethany V.
Las Vegas, NV
Works fairly well for a few hours, but after that there is no discernable difference in my lips without any lip plumper on them.
Samantha R.
I didn't feel like this plumped my lips but it was a pretty color. It felt clumpy or cakey on my lips. I wasn't a big fan of it.
Keyla R.
Indianapolis
I hate it it’s so thick and if you put some on ur mouth it hits and burns. Has a really strong scent and doesn’t if does its job.
Carrie M.
Is this worth the buy?
Aria K.
Austin, TX
Where are you finding this? I haven't seen it in forever & loved it.
Megan R.
Sioux Falls, SD
I've been looking for a cheaper lip plumper that works just as good as grande lips. Does anyone know where this can be bought and how well it works under matte lip color?