BY SALLY HANSEN #28 in Lip Plumper

Victoria M.
Ocean Springs, MS
In my opinion this product was amazing! You can feel it working on your lips, which is assuring. The only thing I did not like was that it did get a little thick, but that's nothing unusual for a lip product.
Nichole V.
Pueblo, CO
Love this!!!! Youll never see me without it!!!!! Love the soft pink color! love the gentle tingling feeling. at an amazing price, compared to some others I've tried in the past
Samantha H.
Valley Stream, NY
I've always wanted to try a lip plumper but didn't want to spend the money, but you do get what you pay for. i wasn't impressed by this product. The color was cute and I felt the tingle but I didn't feel like my lips looked any different.
Amber H.
Vacaville, CA
It works ok I guess.. I personally didn't see much of a difference with this product on myself.. nor did anyone else that I asked if they seen the difference. But I mean, it could work for someone else and maybe just not for me..
Brandi S.
I love the tingling sensation this gives you. It met my expectations and then some. It was long lasting and I loved the color. I'm a repeat customer and will buy again.
Cara H.
Evansville, IN
I was not a big fan of this product.. perhaps I applied too much at one time because the sheer pink color clumped up in some spots and it made my lips sting. Would not recommend this product..
Sarah E.
Dawsonville, GA
This stuff could stand to taste better and if it did I would probably use it a lot more but it doesn't have to taste good to work. At least I don't have to stop my kids from eating it.
Amreen Q.
I used this probably every day for 6 months at one point. It's moisturizing, tingly, and looks great by itself or over lipsticks and stains. Wish it was more widely available.
Plumping does work slightly but I have very small lips and the plumping itself doesn't last very long at all. The Comoros great and not too over the top and easy to turn to a satin finish.
Sarah H.
Azle, TX
I was disappointed with the effectiveness of this product. It stings / numbs the lips for a few moments after putting it on, but there was no noticeable difference.
Carrie M.
Is this worth the buy?
Aria K.
Austin, TX
Where are you finding this? I haven't seen it in forever & loved it.
Megan R.
Sioux Falls, SD
I've been looking for a cheaper lip plumper that works just as good as grande lips. Does anyone know where this can be bought and how well it works under matte lip color?