BY SALLY HANSEN #18 in Lip Plumper

kim n.
kim n.
Bossier City
I didn't care for this.  It burned my lips a little but I did not see a marked improvement in lip size.  I would not recommend it.
Julianna L.
Julianna L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product! Smell is pretty strong. When you apply it on your lips it does have a sting feeling to it but doesn't hurt. Works good for me.
Crystal C.
Crystal C.
Cosmopolis, WA
Loved how it tingles so you know it's working and I out it in at night and lips are still plump in the morning price is AMAZING
Kay'Leigh O.
Kay'Leigh O.
Flint
Beauty Junkie Expert
The taste was horrible! But eh, it got the job done. It definitely plumped up my lips but it was sticky and tasted bad
michelle g.
michelle g.
It to s perfect for its purpose. I love how it gives a tasty cinnamon flavor. And the gloss that it gives is stunning.
Stephanie A.
Stephanie A.
Odenton, MD
Very cute color for day and night, but no plumping sensation. I feel like the thicker gloss gives it the illusion of pluming.
Diane L.
Diane L.
Goes on very nice. It has a natural tone to it so it can be worn for work or school. More affordable than other lip plumpers
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Hurricane, WV
This product made my lips tingle for a long while. Almost felt like a small burn. Wasn't really impressed with this brand.
Jade a.
Jade a.
Orange, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love any lip plumping product. This works well and i love the way my lips look after applying it. Its a good buy!
Stacy D.
Stacy D.
Tulsa, OK
This is a wonderful product. Of plumpers I've tried this provided a great result. An awsome item to your beauty routine.
Carrie M.
Carrie M.
Is this worth the buy?
Aria K.
Aria K.
Austin , TX
Where are you finding this? I haven't seen it in forever & loved it.
Megan R.
Megan R.
Sioux Falls, SD
I've been looking for a cheaper lip plumper that works just as good as grande lips. Does anyone know where this can be bought and how well it works under matte lip color?