Sally Hansen Lip Inflation Plumping Treatment Sheer Pink uploaded by Zoe L.Sally Hansen Lip Inflation Plumping Treatment Sheer Pink uploaded by Arianaa M.

BY SALLY HANSEN #54 in Lip Plumper

Sally Hansen Lip Inflation Plumping Treatment Sheer Pink
  • "I used to love this lip plumper! I used it all the time! Such a great product!" in 94 reviews
  • "I love this. I use it all the time. It doesn't feel too extreme. It's very minty and refreshing feeling but the scent is not minty. It is very glossy on my lips but is a little bit sticky however I don't mind that. I love it. " in 11 reviews
  • "This is an awesome inexpensive lip plumper. It has a bit of tingle to it and makes lips feel slightly warm.. . I bought it at Walgreens. Lips stay soft and color is long lasting. One of my favorite products and I would definitely buy it again" in 11 reviews
Shailey P.
Westville, IL
Most affordable lip plumbers don't do anything but hydrate. But this is the cheapest one that will actually at least plump out the lines in your lips. Also gives a rosy color to lips making them look a little fuller. Although it does burn at first a little.
Candise J.
Wellsburg, WV
The line of lip plumpers are mostly miss - they tend to be very wet/sticky gloss and at times make my lips tingle and go numb. Plumping does work slightly but I have very small lips and the plumping itself doesn't last very long at all.
Maria A.
Marion, VA
Love the tingle! Love the matte finish. It moisturizing even though it has a matte look. It's very hard to find a moisturizing and matte look all in one. The Comoros great and not too over the top and easy to turn to a satin finish.
Shaeli C.
Ashleigh O.
Autryville
It’s not a product that I felt, or saw, much of a difference with. It was very easy to use, and wallet friendly, just not the product that I thought it would be.
Sam H.
Tonawanda, NY
Made my lips plumplier and got me a lot of compliments on the color as well, interested in looking for more nude colors but for sure an awesome product I loved the look and it was the perfect amount of plump. Was definitely a good buy can't wait to use it again
wendy m.
I love this product its very good and it very easy to use I love the way it works and it last all day on you I recommend others to try it out as well they'll love it .
Kimberly M.
Alsip, IL
I did not really have great success with this lip plumping treatment. It dried my lips out severely and I didn't get a tingle or notice much difference. I just can't seem to find a plumping treatment that works for me. I wouldn't recommend this to others.
Jolene D.
Auburn, NY
Paige T.
Tempe, AZ
I bought this product once many years ago, and I have not used it since. It does very little by way of plumping, and it burned my lips when I put it on. I may try other lip plumpers, as I've seen SH has added products like an overnight treatment and a plumper + conditioner.
Carrie M.
Is this worth the buy?
Aria K.
Austin, TX
Where are you finding this? I haven't seen it in forever & loved it.
Megan R.
Sioux Falls, SD
I've been looking for a cheaper lip plumper that works just as good as grande lips. Does anyone know where this can be bought and how well it works under matte lip color?