BY SALLY HANSEN #16 in Lip Plumper

Courtney L.
I didn't really like this lip plumper. It has a weird taste and it didn't make my lips look any different.
Sara T.
Burleson, TX
Did not plump my lips like i thought it would but it was moisturizing. it half way met my expectations. I want big angelina jolie lips. i got it from walgreens.
Chelsea S.
Robesonia, PA
The plumping was pretty average. But I don't like a plumper with color in it because then it is limited to only being able to use it for that one purpose.
Julianna L.
I love this product! Smell is pretty strong. When you apply it on your lips it does have a sting feeling to it but doesn't hurt. Works good for me.
Tyffany C.
Morristown, TN
I like this product except the burning sensation in yr lips after you apply it.. burns and i also don't like how this one is really really sticky.
Hailey B.
Saint cloud, MN
Works wonders love it makes my lips feel fuller then ever would use it everyday if I could lol better then the lip injections people would get
kim n.
Bossier City
I didn't care for this.  It burned my lips a little but I did not see a marked improvement in lip size.  I would not recommend it.
Mj M.
YUCCA VALLEY, CA
I rate this at top 5 in drugstore bought. It tastes right up there with something a lot more pricier and I rate this convenient to purchase.
Mindy H.
Phoenix
Would not recommend. Sticky and doesn't give results. I would recommend going to Sephora as I am a firm believe in you get what you pay for
shayla w.
Allenstown
Definitely works! I feel like I got my money's worth for what it was. Might try to get a little bit of a more expensive one next time.
Carrie M.
Is this worth the buy?
Aria K.
Austin , TX
Where are you finding this? I haven't seen it in forever & loved it.
Megan R.
Sioux Falls, SD
I've been looking for a cheaper lip plumper that works just as good as grande lips. Does anyone know where this can be bought and how well it works under matte lip color?