BY SALLY HANSEN #17 in Lip Plumper

Marisa B.
Marisa B.
This used to be my go-to! It's a really great brand and product. I would use a lipstick or lip liner underneath it, and the. Out the plumper on top. I think it's overall a great product, and I'd use it again. It's a very natural color.
Megan N.
Megan N.
New Boston, IL
It works decently okay. Never really does a whole lot for me but the color is nice. Doesn't hold up or stay on very well. It works good for how much it costs but it isn't amazing. I would buy it again though.
Tasha H.
Tasha H.
I used this awhile ago when I was obsessed with "plump lips". This was also my very first lip plumper and I used this one so much. This tingled a little but didn't stay on all day, at least it didn't for me.
Krissy S.
Krissy S.
Dallas
Great product for the price. I didn't notice a HUGE change in my lips but seen light increase in size. Light tingle sensation a few seconds after application. Will buy again.
Cara H.
Cara H.
Evansville, IN
I was not a big fan of this product.. perhaps I applied too much at one time because the sheer pink color clumped up in some spots and it made my lips sting. Would not recommend this product..
Ranee W.
Ranee W.
Central Point
Beauty Junkie Expert
This makes your lips tingle and plump instantly. I used to not be able to go out without it but i have since forgot about this jewel! Might be time to buy some more!
Miranda D.
Miranda D.
It's great for someone who just once a slight plumper looking lip. However, the formula is very sticky. So if you have a problem with sticky textures you may want to try another product.
Sara T.
Sara T.
Burleson, TX
Did not plump my lips like i thought it would but it was moisturizing. it half way met my expectations. I want big angelina jolie lips. i got it from walgreens.
Tyffany C.
Tyffany C.
Jacksonville , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this product except the burning sensation in yr lips after you apply it.. burns and i also don't like how this one is really really sticky.
Hailey B.
Hailey B.
Saint Cloud, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Works wonders love it makes my lips feel fuller then ever would use it everyday if I could lol better then the lip injections people would get
Carrie M.
Carrie M.
Is this worth the buy?
Aria K.
Aria K.
Austin , TX
Where are you finding this? I haven't seen it in forever & loved it.
Megan R.
Megan R.
Sioux Falls, SD
I've been looking for a cheaper lip plumper that works just as good as grande lips. Does anyone know where this can be bought and how well it works under matte lip color?