BY SALLY HANSEN #16 in Lip Plumper

Tanya B.
Marion, IN
I really liked this product. I compared my rating to two faced lip injection gloss. It really stood up to the test. Both lil sticky but work I noticed little plump in both. So for your money you can't go wrong with this Sally version
Olivia H.
Columbia, KY
I love this lip plumper! I can feel it really working! I found this at a local cvs and it's affordable and long lasting! It stayed on as long as I needed and worked for what I needed it for. I will definitely buy it again!
Kreischa R.
Saginaw, MI
It is a simple lip gloss. The light pink color was nice. It was a little bit sticky. It lasted longer than I thought it would but still needed to reapply it a few times. I did not notice any plumping to my lips though.
Nicole G.
Ogdensburg , NJ
I've used this for years. I love the sheer color of this lip color. It plumps my lips without being too "painful" and it isn't too sticky or thick. It goes on easily and does get messy. I recommend this to anyone
Tasha H.
I used this awhile ago when I was obsessed with "plump lips". This was also my very first lip plumper and I used this one so much. This tingled a little but didn't stay on all day, at least it didn't for me.
Marisa B.
This used to be my go-to! It's a really great brand and product. I would use a lipstick or lip liner underneath it, and the. Out the plumper on top. I think it's overall a great product, and I'd use it again. It's a very natural color.
Miranda D.
It's great for someone who just once a slight plumper looking lip. However, the formula is very sticky. So if you have a problem with sticky textures you may want to try another product.
Megan N.
New Boston, IL
It works decently okay. Never really does a whole lot for me but the color is nice. Doesn't hold up or stay on very well. It works good for how much it costs but it isn't amazing. I would buy it again though.
Cara H.
Evansville, IN
I was not a big fan of this product.. perhaps I applied too much at one time because the sheer pink color clumped up in some spots and it made my lips sting. Would not recommend this product..
Yerimy C.
East Bernard, TX
I love this color is beautiful, you can feel a sensation on your lips but nothing bad is like your lips are getting fuller. I like it because it makes my lips look very hydrated and fuller.
Carrie M.
Is this worth the buy?
Aria K.
Austin , TX
Where are you finding this? I haven't seen it in forever & loved it.
Megan R.
Sioux Falls, SD
I've been looking for a cheaper lip plumper that works just as good as grande lips. Does anyone know where this can be bought and how well it works under matte lip color?