BY SALLY HANSEN #16 in Lip Plumper

gigi w.
Glendale, AZ
I Love sally Hansen’s products and this one especially! I loved the color and how nice it made my lips feel! I definitely recommend!
Elizabeth M.
Bronx, NY
I wish i could rate 20 stars best lip gloss ever. Unfortunetly i cant find the product amywhere. I wish sally hansen would do a throw back.
Jessica P.
Leeds, AL
Didn't really notice a difference just felt a little tingling on lips for a minute.but love the look on lips and stayed on pretty well too.
Bridget B.
Saint Louis, MO
This is good for a drugstore option. However like their other lip plumpers I do feel that it tingles for a little longer than other brands.
Isabela L.
Nogales
Didn’t really like this product in general. I also didn’t like the smell.Sally Hansen Lip Inflation Plumping Treatment Sheer Pink
shayla w.
Allenstown
Definitely works! I feel like I got my money's worth for what it was. Might try to get a little bit of a more expensive one next time.
Maura B.
I think it's good in concept but doesn't work as well as some higher end brands in plumping/agitating lips to make them appear larger
tiffany b.
Lexington, KY
I like the color. I also like the tingling feeling I get when I put it on. It makes my lips look nice. Sally Hansen is a great brand
Vania E.
Sterling
This stuff smells like cinnamon, it tastes kind of like it too. It was rather sticky but it made my lips look juicy and irrisitable.
Karla O.
Very tacky, the consistency is very tick and sticky, I mean my lips look a little bit bigger but they were way to glossy and tacky
Carrie M.
Is this worth the buy?
Aria K.
Austin, TX
Where are you finding this? I haven't seen it in forever & loved it.
Megan R.
Sioux Falls, SD
I've been looking for a cheaper lip plumper that works just as good as grande lips. Does anyone know where this can be bought and how well it works under matte lip color?