Sally Hansen Lip Inflation Plumping Treatment Sheer Pink uploaded by Zoe L.Sally Hansen Lip Inflation Plumping Treatment Sheer Pink uploaded by Henry&Ariana M.

BY SALLY HANSEN #39 in Lip Plumper

Sally Hansen Lip Inflation Plumping Treatment Sheer Pink
  • "I used to love this lip plumper! I used it all the time! Such a great product!" in 94 reviews
  • "I love this. I use it all the time. It doesn't feel too extreme. It's very minty and refreshing feeling but the scent is not minty. It is very glossy on my lips but is a little bit sticky however I don't mind that. I love it. " in 11 reviews
  • "This is an awesome inexpensive lip plumper. It has a bit of tingle to it and makes lips feel slightly warm.. . I bought it at Walgreens. Lips stay soft and color is long lasting. One of my favorite products and I would definitely buy it again" in 11 reviews
Kimberly M.
Alsip, IL
I did not really have great success with this lip plumping treatment. It dried my lips out severely and I didn't get a tingle or notice much difference. I just can't seem to find a plumping treatment that works for me. I wouldn't recommend this to others.
Jolene D.
Auburn, NY
Paige T.
Tempe , AZ
I bought this product once many years ago, and I have not used it since. It does very little by way of plumping, and it burned my lips when I put it on. I may try other lip plumpers, as I've seen SH has added products like an overnight treatment and a plumper + conditioner.
MK A.
Fort Worth, TX
Just the right amount of plump and sting. The sheer pink and the amount of gloss were just what I have been looking for. The amount you get for the price was just right. Easy to use and smooth when applying, with this being so long lasting I won't have to buy again too soon, but will totally buy once I do run out.
Tina P.
Ashland, KY
I love having the plumper combined with sheer color. It does offer a few different colors along with a high gloss shine. It is so easy to apply, if you can apply chapstick you can apply the lip plumper. I would highly recommend.
Brittany N.
I absolutely love this lip plumper. I have small lips so i can see a difference when i put it on. It has a bit of tingling feeling when you put it on but i feel like that means its working. I keep buying this because its not as expensive as other lip plumper but also the way it looks on my lips.
Jaime L.
i love this stuff! it is such a pretty color. it does slightly enlarge your lips, but it does have the burning sensation. it isn't as strong as other brands i have tried. this will always be my fave!
Destiny A.
Pembroke Pines, FL
I absolutely love this lip plumper. My lips aren't naturally really plump but when I use this product, there is a noticeable difference to me. And I love the color because I can apply it on top of any color and it looks and feels amazing.
Amanda B.
South Dennis, MA
The color is a nice faint pink and very sheer and shiny. It is quick and easy to apply. It lasts a while because you don't need to apply too often. It make sure your lips tingle a lot which I didn't care for. The price is fair for what it is. I don't think I would purchase again.
Sara L.
Imperial Beach, CA
Omg! A definite staple in my beauty bag! I love the little brush! Now if only Sally Hansen can figure out how to make a matte finish lip plumper, I'd be a happy, HAPPY girl!
Carrie M.
Is this worth the buy?
Aria K.
Austin, TX
Where are you finding this? I haven't seen it in forever & loved it.
Megan R.
Sioux Falls, SD
I've been looking for a cheaper lip plumper that works just as good as grande lips. Does anyone know where this can be bought and how well it works under matte lip color?