BY SALLY HANSEN #16 in Lip Plumper

Mekayla S.
Lompoc
First I'd like to say I absolutely love this product. My lips are full but not as big or plump as I'd like them to be but this definitely makes them how I want. The color is a perfect tint and I love how it kinda tingles your lips so you know it's working. It's price is also a key factor in me buying the product. I would highly recommend it.
Janae G.
Hodges
Loved it! This lip plumper didn't burn like a lot of others I have tried. It gave my lips a very beautiful and soft puffiness to them which lasted for hours. I have tried more expensive ones before that didn't make my lips look even close to as good as this product did. I will definitely buy again!
Meghan M.
Cedar Rapids, IA
I love the shimmer this adds versus the gloss
Of the clear original. It tingles just like the original and does all the same stuff but I dig this for having that splash of color.
Kimberly G.
Lilburn, GA
Loved it. Would like something that lasted a little longer but for the price you can’t beat. I just like the intense tingle of others more. Bought it at Walmart and I would recommend it.
Krissy S.
Dallas
Great product for the price. I didn't notice a HUGE change in my lips but seen light increase in size. Light tingle sensation a few seconds after application. Will buy again.
Linn H.
This lip plumping treatment wasn't to bad. It was a beautiful light sheer pink... almost clear very little pink for those who are afraid of pinks.. It did leave a bit of a tacky feeling behind though. I purchased mine from Walmart a at very good price! Sally Hansen products are cheeper products, so I would say I got more than my moneys worth. Works extremely well. If you can get over the tacky feeling, you will be really happy with this product!
Darrla D.
New Brockton, AL
It has been awhile since I have used this product. I don't personally care for it. It's greasy feeling and very heavy too much like a lip gloss and I really couldn't tell a difference in my lips after using this product. I personally would not purchase this again.
Jamee L.
Wauconda, IL
One of the best lip glosses if your looking for a little boost to your lips. I'm a repeat buyer and usually buy it at walmart or sallys beauty supply. It's thick and long lasting, in a nice tube that will fit in most pockets. I recommend if your looking for a light lip plumper
Shelby O.
Westfield, WI
I love love this stuff. It makes my lips feel tingly and I love that. It definitely makes them look plumper. The applicator is nice and easy to use. The light tint is also very pretty. It lasts a pretty long time,too which is great. All in all I would recommend you try this!
chanel k.
Reseda, CA
Amazing product you can really feel the tingle sensation on your lips quite a difference only issue with this product is that it could be very hard to find I've been looking for it for a while and can't find it in many places but easy application.
Carrie M.
Is this worth the buy?
Aria K.
Austin , TX
Where are you finding this? I haven't seen it in forever & loved it.
Megan R.
Sioux Falls, SD
I've been looking for a cheaper lip plumper that works just as good as grande lips. Does anyone know where this can be bought and how well it works under matte lip color?