BY SALLY HANSEN #16 in Lip Plumper

Chelsea S.
Robesonia, PA
The plumping was pretty average. But I don't like a plumper with color in it because then it is limited to only being able to use it for that one purpose.
Denny V.
Atlanta, GA
Great product. This really does help my lips look more luscious. I have sensitive lips so I always need to find a product that does not irritate them.
Karina P.
Bueno tengo los labios grande y este producto los pone mas gtande aun, si eres de las que te gusta usar labiales que agranade tu boca este tu opcion.
Julianna L.
I love this product! Smell is pretty strong. When you apply it on your lips it does have a sting feeling to it but doesn't hurt. Works good for me.
Tyffany C.
Morristown, TN
I like this product except the burning sensation in yr lips after you apply it.. burns and i also don't like how this one is really really sticky.
Barb R.
Oakland, CA
VERY tingling and refreshing. I put it on as I am applying the rest of my makeup. It's a little too sticky to use underneath my lip stick as is.
Kelly H.
Naugatuck, CT
Love the feel of this on my lips! Instant perk me up and the colors are so vibrant! I can always count on this plumper to make my lips stand out.
Margaret M.
This worked. In a matter of seconds my lips were bigger and fuller. It did have a funny taste when it got into my mouth. But it got the job done.
Kimberly G.
Vacaville, CA
Loved this lip plumping! The color is a light pink and is very pretty! Love it and would recommend it to anyone especially friends and family!
Hailey B.
Mound, MN
Works wonders love it makes my lips feel fuller then ever would use it everyday if I could lol better then the lip injections people would get
Carrie M.
Is this worth the buy?
Aria K.
Austin, TX
Where are you finding this? I haven't seen it in forever & loved it.
Megan R.
Sioux Falls, SD
I've been looking for a cheaper lip plumper that works just as good as grande lips. Does anyone know where this can be bought and how well it works under matte lip color?