BY SALLY HANSEN #28 in Lip Plumper

Shaeli C.
I love this. I use it all the time. It doesn't feel too extreme. It's very minty and refreshing feeling but the scent is not minty. It is very glossy on my lips but is a little bit sticky however I don't mind that. I love it.
Sam H.
Tonawanda, NY
Made my lips plumplier and got me a lot of compliments on the color as well, interested in looking for more nude colors but for sure an awesome product I loved the look and it was the perfect amount of plump. Was definitely a good buy can't wait to use it again
Kimberly M.
Alsip, IL
I did not really have great success with this lip plumping treatment. It dried my lips out severely and I didn't get a tingle or notice much difference. I just can't seem to find a plumping treatment that works for me. I wouldn't recommend this to others.
Jolene D.
Auburn, NY
This is an awesome inexpensive lip plumper. It has a bit of tingle to it and makes lips feel slightly warm.. . I bought it at Walgreens. Lips stay soft and color is long lasting. One of my favorite products and I would definitely buy it again
Paige T.
Tempe , AZ
I bought this product once many years ago, and I have not used it since. It does very little by way of plumping, and it burned my lips when I put it on. I may try other lip plumpers, as I've seen SH has added products like an overnight treatment and a plumper + conditioner.
Fort Worth, TX
Just the right amount of plump and sting. The sheer pink and the amount of gloss were just what I have been looking for. The amount you get for the price was just right. Easy to use and smooth when applying, with this being so long lasting I won't have to buy again too soon, but will totally buy once I do run out.
Tina P.
Ashland, KY
I love having the plumper combined with sheer color. It does offer a few different colors along with a high gloss shine. It is so easy to apply, if you can apply chapstick you can apply the lip plumper. I would highly recommend.
Brittany N.
I absolutely love this lip plumper. I have small lips so i can see a difference when i put it on. It has a bit of tingling feeling when you put it on but i feel like that means its working. I keep buying this because its not as expensive as other lip plumper but also the way it looks on my lips.
Jaime L.
i love this stuff! it is such a pretty color. it does slightly enlarge your lips, but it does have the burning sensation. it isn't as strong as other brands i have tried. this will always be my fave!
Amanda B.
South Dennis, MA
The color is a nice faint pink and very sheer and shiny. It is quick and easy to apply. It lasts a while because you don't need to apply too often. It make sure your lips tingle a lot which I didn't care for. The price is fair for what it is. I don't think I would purchase again.
Carrie M.
Is this worth the buy?
Aria K.
Austin, TX
Where are you finding this? I haven't seen it in forever & loved it.
Megan R.
Sioux Falls, SD
I've been looking for a cheaper lip plumper that works just as good as grande lips. Does anyone know where this can be bought and how well it works under matte lip color?