BY SALLY HANSEN #17 in Lip Plumper

Maria B.
Maria B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used to love this lip plumper! I used it all the time! Such a great product!
Isabel E.
Isabel E.
Fayetteville, NC
Love it! It is not too tingly and the color is very pretty and shiny. Love!
Mekayla S.
Mekayla S.
Lompoc
Beauty Junkie Expert
First I'd like to say I absolutely love this product. My lips are full but not as big or plump as I'd like them to be but this definitely makes them how I want. The color is a perfect tint and I love how it kinda tingles your lips so you know it's working. It's price is also a key factor in me buying the product. I would highly recommend it.
Jamee L.
Jamee L.
Wauconda, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of the best lip glosses if your looking for a little boost to your lips. I'm a repeat buyer and usually buy it at walmart or sallys beauty supply. It's thick and long lasting, in a nice tube that will fit in most pockets. I recommend if your looking for a light lip plumper
Shelby O.
Shelby O.
Westfield , WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love love this stuff. It makes my lips feel tingly and I love that. It definitely makes them look plumper. The applicator is nice and easy to use. The light tint is also very pretty. It lasts a pretty long time,too which is great. All in all I would recommend you try this!
chanel k.
chanel k.
Reseda, CA
Amazing product you can really feel the tingle sensation on your lips quite a difference only issue with this product is that it could be very hard to find I've been looking for it for a while and can't find it in many places but easy application.
Tanya B.
Tanya B.
Marion, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really liked this product. I compared my rating to two faced lip injection gloss. It really stood up to the test. Both lil sticky but work I noticed little plump in both. So for your money you can't go wrong with this Sally version
Olivia H.
Olivia H.
Columbia, KY
I love this lip plumper! I can feel it really working! I found this at a local cvs and it's affordable and long lasting! It stayed on as long as I needed and worked for what I needed it for. I will definitely buy it again!
Kreischa R.
Kreischa R.
Saginaw, MI
It is a simple lip gloss. The light pink color was nice. It was a little bit sticky. It lasted longer than I thought it would but still needed to reapply it a few times. I did not notice any plumping to my lips though.
Nicole G.
Nicole G.
Ogdensburg, Nj
I've used this for years. I love the sheer color of this lip color. It plumps my lips without being too "painful" and it isn't too sticky or thick. It goes on easily and does get messy. I recommend this to anyone
Carrie M.
Carrie M.
Is this worth the buy?
Aria K.
Aria K.
Austin , TX
Where are you finding this? I haven't seen it in forever & loved it.
Megan R.
Megan R.
Sioux Falls, SD
I've been looking for a cheaper lip plumper that works just as good as grande lips. Does anyone know where this can be bought and how well it works under matte lip color?