BY SALLY HANSEN #15 in Lip Plumper

Karen R.
Rankin, IL
Best lip plumper I’ve ever used!  It’s my secret on a night out to give me that extra pow factor.  Comes in a various assortment of colors and just right for a night with or without lipstick!
Valerie R.
Adelanto , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not the best lip plumper I’ve ever used because I don’t really see drastic results or any results at all. However this is the only lip plumper I’ve ever used so there’s not much I can compare it to.
Ruru A.
Dearborn Hts, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a good product it left my lips really tingly and for that it did plump my lips a little especially the border. The price is good you get what you pay for. It’s definitely not going to make your lips look a lot fuller. Just remember it’s not a cosmetic procedure. But it’s still good a littl better than some of the high end stuff I’ve tried
Janae G.
Hodges
Loved it! This lip plumper didn't burn like a lot of others I have tried. It gave my lips a very beautiful and soft puffiness to them which lasted for hours. I have tried more expensive ones before that didn't make my lips look even close to as good as this product did. I will definitely buy again!
D€bbi€ S.
Glendale
I wanted to try out some plumbing lip gloss by a popular brand I know so I tried Sally. Packaging was simple but really loved the light, simple color. Felt tingly which was cool and just looked really nice on. I wouldnt say my lips blew up but for the price was great.
Kimberly G.
Lilburn, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Loved it. Would like something that lasted a little longer but for the price you can’t beat. I just like the intense tingle of others more. Bought it at Walmart and I would recommend it.
Meghan M.
Cedar Rapids , IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the shimmer this adds versus the gloss
Of the clear original. It tingles just like the original and does all the same stuff but I dig this for having that splash of color.
Linn H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This lip plumping treatment wasn't to bad. It was a beautiful light sheer pink... almost clear very little pink for those who are afraid of pinks.. It did leave a bit of a tacky feeling behind though. I purchased mine from Walmart a at very good price! Sally Hansen products are cheeper products, so I would say I got more than my moneys worth. Works extremely well. If you can get over the tacky feeling, you will be really happy with this product!
Amber M.
Omaha, NE
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this stuff!!! I've been using it for well over 10 years now and will keep using it as long as I can! It totally plumps your limps right up with a beautiful sheer pink color and isn't too sticky. It also lasts for quite a while before needing reapplication which is awesome in my book! I've recommended this to numerous friends and quite a few use it now as well!
Becky M.
Aurora, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
The sheer pink color is perfect to wear alone. It meets my expectations and is a pretty good value, if you can also get a deal on it, such as at Walgreens with their beauty points. I'd buy it again if I were to run out.
Carrie M.
Is this worth the buy?
Aria K.
Austin , TX
Where are you finding this? I haven't seen it in forever & loved it.
Megan R.
Sioux Falls, SD
I've been looking for a cheaper lip plumper that works just as good as grande lips. Does anyone know where this can be bought and how well it works under matte lip color?