BY SALLY HANSEN #28 in Lip Plumper

Shannon C.
Rockledge, FL
The picture to choose from of this was not very great, but I am pretty certain this is the same one I bought by chance and was more than happy I took that chance. Turns out it is almost IDENTICAL to DuWop Original Lip Venom Tingly Lip Gloss, being that Lip Venom is my favorite lip plumper because of the smell of the wonderful cinnamon and stinging and tingling... I am happy to report to my fellow influensters that The Sally Henson's Lip Plumper has those exact of my favorite things from the Lip Venom. Conditioning, glossy... not to mention... WAY MORE PRODUCT THAN THE DUWOP'S LIP VENOM!!!!
lexy w.
Longwood, FL
For the price you pay this is a great product. I love the sally Hansen brand, anyway. This is a dupe for the DuWop lip venom and does give you similar effects. The product is easy to apply, the want tip is soft. I would repurchase if I didn't have DuWop, as I had better results with my lips and their product. Would recommend for others , not looking to break the bank but wanting Kylie Jenner lips.
Leah H.
This product is fantastic!  I use it every day sometimes 3-4 times.   It has a silky smooth finish that isnt heavy or greasy and lasts for a few hours.   It leaves your lips feeling a little tingly at times so I know it works.  It plumps just enough and is pretty fairly priced.   I highly recommend this product.!
Tiffany L.
Not that impressed, but I’m in a matte phase right now, so if you like shimmery gloss, then this might be for you. The packaging looks like your standard Sally Hansen drugstore packaging. I bought it from CVS. I would recommend this product if you like shimmery gloss. I didn’t see much difference in my lips.
Danielle C.
Great product, although it could be a tad sticky. I've actually purchased this product several times. Easy to apply, but I wouldn't  try to apply a lipstick on top. You'd have to mix it before applying.  Overall it's a good product that won't leave your lips irritated.
Sarah P.
This was a fair product. It looked nice on. Easy to apply. As most gloss came off fairly easily. I've bought this a few times maybe more so for the way it looked on not so much plumping effect. I would recommend if your looking for a small plumping difference and a pretty color gloss.
Sara H.
I've tried to use this several times it does give you a burning sensation like it's doing something to your lips. But would love to find something that actually plumps my lips. Hopefully they will send me a sample of something so I can try other things cause I have very thin lips:(
alexis f.
This is the perfect color. This has a peppermint smell and taste. Although this is very sticky and does smears easily. I didn’t see much of a difference when using this. There’s not much of a “burn” feel as I seen a few people say. I think it’s more of a tingle
Lisa M.
I can't say enough about this plumping lip gloss.  It's not overly sticky, and the shine is so bright, as well as lasts a long time on my lips. My favorite color is the nude because it's the perfect neutral shade to go with everything.
Damaris G.
The color is super nice and it is moisturizing but it’s super thick and has a scent. I do not think I will rebuy this but who know when I run out I may pick one up from my local rite aid. I carry it around in my purse to plop on top of lipstick.
Carrie M.
Is this worth the buy?
Aria K.
Austin, TX
Where are you finding this? I haven't seen it in forever & loved it.
Megan R.
Sioux Falls, SD
I've been looking for a cheaper lip plumper that works just as good as grande lips. Does anyone know where this can be bought and how well it works under matte lip color?