BY SALLY HANSEN #17 in Lip Plumper

Candace R.
Candace R.
Lithonia, GA
It's funny, because I don't use this now to make my lips plumper. It's a really good product if you're looking for a subtle change and gloss on your lips. I wouldn't recommend this product if you're looking for a drastic change in your lips. The packaging was pretty nice and simple, but that's not really the most important thing to me in a lip product. I've the product more than once, I really like it when I don't really want to wear lipstick, but I don't want my lips to look bare. Such a great product overall though. :)
Gavrielle L.
Gavrielle L.
Manor, TX
I had high hopes for this product but I ended up being disappointed. The color is pretty, it's just a sheer wash of pink on the lips and I liked the smell of the product. But it felt super thick and sticky on the lips and it tasted awful. However I did feel a slight tingling sensation for about 30 seconds and then nothing. I didn't see a difference in the overall appearance of my lips at all.
Austin , TX
I haven't been able to find this anywhere but it's the perfect plumper gloss! If you haven't used a plumper before, know that there is a tingle that some find uncomfortable. I found it strange as first but hardly notice it now. I've resorted to a much pricier brand until I can source this again, this one worked better and for a fraction of the price!
MK A.
MK A.
Fort Worth, TX
Just the right amount of plump and sting. The sheer pink and the amount of gloss were just what I have been looking for. The amount you get for the price was just right. Easy to use and smooth when applying, with this being so long lasting I won't have to buy again too soon, but will totally buy once I do run out.
Brittany N.
Brittany N.
I absolutely love this lip plumper. I have small lips so i can see a difference when i put it on. It has a bit of tingling feeling when you put it on but i feel like that means its working. I keep buying this because its not as expensive as other lip plumper but also the way it looks on my lips.
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
South Dennis, MA
The color is a nice faint pink and very sheer and shiny. It is quick and easy to apply. It lasts a while because you don't need to apply too often. It make sure your lips tingle a lot which I didn't care for. The price is fair for what it is. I don't think I would purchase again.
Paige T.
Paige T.
Tempe , AZ
I bought this product once many years ago, and I have not used it since. It does very little by way of plumping, and it burned my lips when I put it on. I may try other lip plumpers, as I've seen SH has added products like an overnight treatment and a plumper + conditioner.
Arrianna B.
Arrianna B.
These make my lips look so full. I just make sure to wipe my mouth very clean before applying to give my lips the best chance to absorb the gloss. It tingles at first but that goes away after a while. Definitely a must try before stepping into a plastic surgeons office.
Anna C.
Anna C.
Middle River, MD
Love the gentle tingling of this brand. I love the color pay off as well but it can get goopy if you layer too much and then it gets gross in the corners of your mouth. There are always sales and coupons so the price is so very affordable. One star off for goopy messy.
Angela F.
Angela F.
Triangle , VA
I really like this plumper and it's a great price. I've used others with no real results and the same amount of tingle. It smooths out the lines on my lips for a little over an hour when I use it and the light pink tint is GREAT! I'll definitely be buying this again!
Carrie M.
Carrie M.
Is this worth the buy?
Austin , TX
Where are you finding this? I haven't seen it in forever & loved it.
Megan R.
Megan R.
Sioux Falls, SD
I've been looking for a cheaper lip plumper that works just as good as grande lips. Does anyone know where this can be bought and how well it works under matte lip color?