BY SALLY HANSEN #16 in Lip Plumper

Leah H.
Syracuse
This product is fantastic!  I use it every day sometimes 3-4 times.   It has a silky smooth finish that isnt heavy or greasy and lasts for a few hours.   It leaves your lips feeling a little tingly at times so I know it works.  It plumps just enough and is pretty fairly priced.   I highly recommend this product.!
Stephanie S.
Walnut Creek
I liked the lip plumper from Sally's. The light pink sheer gave it a sheer look vs a shiny gloss look. Usually plumper are glossy and sticky and comes off quickly, however this stayed on and it had the benefit of some color! It plumped my lips as it stated on the packaging. I would buy it again for sure.
Danielle C.
Great product, although it could be a tad sticky. I've actually purchased this product several times. Easy to apply, but I wouldn't  try to apply a lipstick on top. You'd have to mix it before applying.  Overall it's a good product that won't leave your lips irritated.
Sara H.
Mason
I've tried to use this several times it does give you a burning sensation like it's doing something to your lips. But would love to find something that actually plumps my lips. Hopefully they will send me a sample of something so I can try other things cause I have very thin lips:(
alexis f.
edwardsburg
This is the perfect color. This has a peppermint smell and taste. Although this is very sticky and does smears easily. I didn’t see much of a difference when using this. There’s not much of a “burn” feel as I seen a few people say. I think it’s more of a tingle
Carol G.
Fresh Meadows, NY
This product really works. When using this product I mix it with some color yes it gives off a tingly feeling on your lips but it does plump your lips the only thing is that it is a bit sticky when putting it on but other than that everything else good
Karen R.
Rankin, IL
Best lip plumper I’ve ever used!  It’s my secret on a night out to give me that extra pow factor.  Comes in a various assortment of colors and just right for a night with or without lipstick!
Anisha R.
Reynoldsburg
This is definitely on the cheaper side. When I first used it I thought it was really good, and it also smelled good so that was a bonus. I think the packaging is so cute. When I use up all of mine I would most definitely be buying more.
Nicole B.
Fort Myers
This is soooo pretty and glossy it has a great tingle and plumps well I buy mine at Walmart and this is staple I highly recommend it and will continue buying it for like ever and it's a great price
Ruru A.
Dearborn Hts, MI
This is a good product it left my lips really tingly and for that it did plump my lips a little especially the border. The price is good you get what you pay for. It’s definitely not going to make your lips look a lot fuller. Just remember it’s not a cosmetic procedure. But it’s still good a littl better than some of the high end stuff I’ve tried
Carrie M.
Is this worth the buy?
Aria K.
Austin, TX
Where are you finding this? I haven't seen it in forever & loved it.
Megan R.
Sioux Falls, SD
I've been looking for a cheaper lip plumper that works just as good as grande lips. Does anyone know where this can be bought and how well it works under matte lip color?