Sally Hansen Lip Inflation Plumping Treatment 0.2 fl oz (6.1 ml) uploaded by Nathaly M.

BY SALLY HANSEN

Plumping treatment instantly plumps lips! A refreshing tingly gloss that enhances lips' natural color and shape while adding brilliant shine. Peppermint "cools" and stimulates lips. Lips become flushed and plump instantly for a sexy, "pouty" look.... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Nathaly M.
Nathaly M.
I bought it at a local drugstore. I have used mine several times now, the first time it did work and I couldn't feel my lips, it tends to left them with a burning sensation. But that's completely understood knowing what the product is for. So it worked for me a few times and then it just didn't. But I still use it like a normal lip gloss. I do like it... I think it is really cheap and has a simple and nice presentation.
Chancee M.
Chancee M.
JOPLIN, MO
I'm honestly not sure if this really works, or I just wanted it too. I think my lips looked fuller. But like I said I really wanted it too. It lasted maybe two hours before you reapply, but it's easy to put on. It's just lipgloss. Not gonna lie, I'd try it again.
Ranee W.
Ranee W.
Central Point
I think this was the brand I had in high school. I loved the tingle and the plumpness it gave my lips. I will have to try it out again not that I'm older and see if I still love the results!
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Topton , NC
This lip plumping treatment works awesome noticeably made my lips bigger after one use I would recommend this!
Skye S.
Skye S.
Grand Manan
Works really good and it's very cheap to me to others it could be exspensive but its overall great doesn't need any work it's quite affordable to me I bought it at my local drugstore for very cheap I recommend it to others