Sally Hansen Lip Inflation, Extreme Clear, 0.22 Ounce uploaded by Silvia J.

BY SALLY HANSEN

Rachel M.
Noblesville, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've used this product for years. I'm not sure that it actually plumps my lips but it does make them look plump. It's not a sticky formula and will make your lips tingle. I also enjoy the light cinnamon scent.
Trista W.
Hampton, VA
Absolutely my favorite lip plumper in the world. I wish I could find it in stores, but it seems to have left the shelves. By far the best plumper...EVER!
Alicia W.
Corinth, TX
This gloss really plumps! It lasts several hours for me. They have a great color selection, but I like the clear.
Chelsea B.
Westfield, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This lip plumper is pretty good! It doesn't make your lips huge, but does plump them enough to smooth them out and fill in lines. I usually like to use it before lipstick so the lipsticks goes on nicer. Smells amazing and only tingles a little bit
Terra D.
Delhi, ['', '', '']
Brilliant packaging, look and fabulous scent, I love this product, one of my favourites. I have been using many products from this brand and every time it has met more than my expectations. It gives the fuller look and luscious finish! totally worth it and recommendable!
Silvia J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
From this product I love the smell and the applicator for the distribution of the product. But I put it to prove it and it did not fulfill what it promised me that it is to give volume to my lips and that I did not see it. I am sorry
Bethany C.
Stillwater, OK
What doe this do?
Rosaura T.
Roselle, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been looking to buy this product again. But cant seem to find it in stores . Does anyone know where i can find it ?