Sally Hansen® Lip Inflation Extreme

Ele aumenta os labios?
I have been looking to buy this product again. But cant seem to find it in stores . Does anyone know where i can find it ?
Does anybody recommend a good lip plumper that actually makes your lip look bigger ?
Start your review of Sally Hansen® Lip Inflation Extreme!
Product Highlights
“I have tried several OTC lip plumping products, but Sally Hansen Lip Inflation XL is the only one that seems to make a difference on my lips. I wear this gloss by itself usually, but sometimes over lipliner and/or lipstick. My lips look shiny, full, and healthy when I wear this product. The gloss my lips tingle, but the sensation is not a painful one. The only thing I wish is that it stayed on my lips a little longer! ” in reviews
“This is really good!! It is really pigmented and long lasting!! I really love the colors!!” in reviews
Great plumping formula at a bargain in comparison to other brands. Transparent pigment which leaves a nice wash of color. Non-sticky formula. Highly recommend
Ann Arbor , MI
Purchased at: Amazon
Tingle feels nice but the color doesn’t last very long and isn’t very strong. The packaging looks expensive, and the price point is nice but the actual product isn’t that impressive. Probably the best of the drug store options.
I LOVE HOW THIS LOOKS! Slight sting when I first put it on. Kind of like my lips are going numb. I can’t find it anywhere anymore and I’m scared to finish my current one. It’s old but I’m not getting rid of it that’s for sure
Charlotte, NC
I’ve used this cinnamon plumping lip gloss for years! It greats a beautiful plumping effect. It can be found at CVS or Ulta and is in the $10 range. I always have a tube or two on hand when I want a light gloss on my lips.
HORSEHEADS, NY
This product really tingles when you put it on like most lip plumbers. But for the tingle it gives it doesn’t really work up to the name it has been given. I would use again but not purchase again if that makes sense
Tucson , AZ
Love the color love the way it feels on my lips doesn’t feel dry you don’t have to reapply often and I love the way the product feels on my lips. I would definitely let a lot of people know she try this lip inflation.
Gold Canyon
I bought this product and tried to like it. It was really sticky. It was a good price nothing to extreme. I would make it less sticky. My hair would blow in my face and get stuck on my lips!
Gary
Purchased at: Walgreens
I try to tell everybody that this this right here made my lips look so full and bright and vibrant I absolutely loved it and I would definitely be using it again
wauconda, IL
A little sticky but it works and smells great, it overall meets my expectations. I like that it's where and glossy, and have bought more than once. I like the brushes in Sally Hansens lip plumpers alot, sleek and smooth for easy and nice feeling application. Great product.
Arcadia, FL
Love this stuff! I love a hint of color to my shine so this is definitely the way to go. And the way it makes my lips feel all tingly 😍. The price is nice as well so even if you don’t like it that much, it’s still worth it. I’ve suggested it to a few friends and they love it as well!