Sally Hansen® Lip Inflation Extreme uploaded by Silvia J.Sally Hansen® Lip Inflation Extreme uploaded by Melanie R.

BY SALLY HANSEN #64 in Lip Plumper

Sally Hansen® Lip Inflation Extreme
  • "I have tried several OTC lip plumping products, but Sally Hansen Lip Inflation XL is the only one that seems to make a difference on my lips. I wear this gloss by itself usually, but sometimes over lipliner and/or lipstick. My lips look shiny, full, and healthy when I wear this product. The gloss my lips tingle, but the sensation is not a painful one. The only thing I wish is that it stayed on my lips a little longer! " in 31 reviews
  • "This is really good!! It is really pigmented and long lasting!! I really love the colors!!" in 5 reviews
Bryan A.
Scottsdale
I love this product so much I think it’s has a very good answer easy way to apply it and use it I love this product and I really recommend it to everyone I use this product a lot and there is no damage and it looks very nice and clean i comes on a nice box
Renee G.
Hazard
I purchased this product as many women would guess, to give my lips that full luscious look.  I give the product 3 stars because the color was fabulous.  The texture was good.  It didn’t get stringy in my lips and wasn’t drying. No funny smell or taste. I don’t think it actually gave my lips and volume tho.
Josi B.
Arcadia, FL
Love this stuff! I love a hint of color to my shine so this is definitely the way to go. And the way it makes my lips feel all tingly 😍. The price is nice as well so even if you don’t like it that much, it’s still worth it. I’ve suggested it to a few friends and they love it as well!
Kristina A.
Arcadia, FL
This plumber really works! That being said though, it also burns your lips due to the cinnamon base formula. The gloss glides on smoothly and does not leave a sticky residue. I would definitely buy this product again but recommend caution for anyone with sensitive lips.
ioana m.
springfield
This lip plumper has a tingling sensation, not too intense or uncomfortable, and really nice color pigmentation. I feel like it does slightly plump your lips but it definitely doesn’t look like you got lip injections. It’s an alright lip plumper for the price!
Joslyn S.
I didn’t care for this product below it and left a burning sensation on my lips and I wasn’t comfortable also it made my lips kind of chopped I did see a difference from before and after use the product. But I would not recommend this product due to the uncomfortable feeling of the burning.
Rebecca L.
Eagle Mountain, UT
I love this plumper, it’s not sticky at all. Has a nice coverage, and it lasts all day. I personally hate a plump lee that is sticky, and his one isn’t! It’s a light coverage, so not to much coverage, but still fabulous
Jasmine K.
Cornelius, OR
This stuff makes you look like you just had fresh lip injections, for real! People have thought that I had surgery before and I was like hell nah! I am so glad this brand is around. It’s like magic! No joke
Pamela C.
Stoney Fork
I love that you can go to Walmart or a drug store and buy this product, I really enjoyed it very much. My lips are small and this product did exactly what it said it plumped my lips. The tingle wasn’t too intense but the reason I give it 4 stars and not 5 was simply because I wish it would’ve lasted longer. Other then that if your looking for something cheaper this is the way to go!
Michele R.
Effective for sure. A favorite for a long time but my lips would seem to get dry or chapped with as frequently as I used it. It used to have a peppery sensation that I strangely enjoyed.
Mavis K.
Louisville, KY
Does this really work? Is it worth the cost?
Miriam h.
Does anybody recommend a good lip plumper that actually makes your lip look bigger ?
Kimberly R.
Clifton, NJ
Does this really make your lips look bigger? Or not?
Bethany C.
Stillwater, OK
What doe this do?
Rosaura T.
Kenilworth, NJ
I have been looking to buy this product again. But cant seem to find it in stores . Does anyone know where i can find it ?