Sally Hansen® Lip Inflation Color Full uploaded by Ingrid V.

BY SALLY HANSEN

Sally Hansen® Lip Inflation Color Full
  • "This was one of the first lip plumper that I bought since I was 15 I love this product so much because it doesn't burn your lips and you feel how it plumps your lips 👄 " in 8 reviews
  • "Sally Hansen has done it again! I love their products! This looks great on and is very long lasting, I highly recommend!" in 4 reviews
Lissette O.
Boise
It stays on pretty well throughout the day too. It's a good size and I'm sure I'll get plenty out of it, because a little kind of goes a long way. Great color that would look great on just about anyone too for it's a classic poppy red. The shine stays on as well and doesn't dry up like other glosses.
Younglynn A.
Tampa
This product worked as advertised. It left my lips with a nice fullness. Sally Hanson lip plumping products start out with a little tingle. The glosses are a bit sticky but a little goes a long way. I have and will continue to recommend these products.
Jessica C.
Tucson
I really didn't like that it came off easy,  I felt the tingling feeling that plumpers give and really didn't see any results. It was more like a gloss that wiped off easy. But the node color was nice. I wouldn't but it again.
Karli K.
I love this. It makes my lips tingle (which I absolutely love the feeling of) and actually does make my already full lips look ever fuller! It’s amazing for the price and I would definitely recommend giving it a try.
Dalylia U.
Love the way it feels! It’s like any other plumper gives the ti fly sensation. I feel like it plumps pretty well and stays plumped for about a good hour to hour and a half. Love the different color variety as well.
reka k.
Hyattsville, MD
A lip color to die for amazing! I can’t wait to buy this for my mom. It’s easy to use and apply the packaging is simple and meets all expectations of a product you can buy at your local store.
Rachel R.
It's great I love using their product I have no complaints I use this product for Bobby year it's great for me I don't know about other people but I love the product
Kelly L.
Adams Center, NY
I do not know if it was any allergic reaction but this product made my lips super dry almost like a dermatitis on my list it did not do what I expected to do at all and I would never fight again nor will I recommend it to anybody. I don't remember exactly which drugstore I bought it at but it was a local drugstore.
Samantha F.
Oceanside , CA
I really love this product overall. There is a tiny sting when you apply which is the activation of the lip plumper. I personally would have rather had a matte over the gloss only because my hair gets stuck in gloss. Really great product if you want a subtle plump without lip fillers.
Alexandra R.
Orange , TX
Love this lippie they are the best and keep your lips hydrated, it is a good price and it's the first time I use it I would buy it again, it has nice packaging, I would recommend to others for sure, don't be shy try it out !
Kezia A.
Stirling
I never tried this, is this any good? does it have a long lasting hold? thank you :D

Amazon