BY SALLY HANSEN

Kelly L.
Kelly L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I do not know if it was any allergic reaction but this product made my lips super dry almost like a dermatitis on my list it did not do what I expected to do at all and I would never fight again nor will I recommend it to anybody. I don't remember exactly which drugstore I bought it at but it was a local drugstore.
Haley B.
Haley B.
The product is great love it will defiantly use again! It lasted all day and never wore off I would
Love to have all the sets of it I bought mine done a local store called sally I would use it again
Zi'Vah I.
Zi'Vah I.
Las Vegas
Love, Love this I used the plain one clear, and it made you feel like your lips were plumped instantly, I didn't knot that it came in in colors, I will love to try the in colors....
kendra s.
kendra s.
I love this lipstick. The color is beautiful and I can wear it with every outfit. I recommended it to all my friends to try.
Angela M.
Angela M.
Love how many varietys it comes in and the colors and smell of this product better than others that I've tried.