Sally Hansen® Lip Inflation Color Full uploaded by Ingrid V.

BY SALLY HANSEN #45 in Lip Plumper

Buy on Amazon
Lissette O.
Boise
It stays on pretty well throughout the day too. It's a good size and I'm sure I'll get plenty out of it, because a little kind of goes a long way. Great color that would look great on just about anyone too for it's a classic poppy red. The shine stays on as well and doesn't dry up like other glosses.
Samantha F.
Oceanside , CA
I really love this product overall. There is a tiny sting when you apply which is the activation of the lip plumper. I personally would have rather had a matte over the gloss only because my hair gets stuck in gloss. Really great product if you want a subtle plump without lip fillers.
Younglynn A.
Tampa
This product worked as advertised. It left my lips with a nice fullness. Sally Hanson lip plumping products start out with a little tingle. The glosses are a bit sticky but a little goes a long way. I have and will continue to recommend these products.
kadie💙 f.
warrior
This is a good product. I enjoy it because it
is travel size and it is really easy to travel with. But however i did feel like the lip plumper in this product is not as good as some of her other glosses and plumbers. But over all this is a fairly good product.
Karli K.
I love this. It makes my lips tingle (which I absolutely love the feeling of) and actually does make my already full lips look ever fuller! It’s amazing for the price and I would definitely recommend giving it a try.
member-96d27
I really enjoyed this lip plumper. After a few minutes I felt a gentle tingle and I noticed that my lips looked visibly affected and a bit juicier and plump. It also had a really nice taste and fragrance that I enjoyed.
Haley B.
The product is great love it will defiantly use again! It lasted all day and never wore off I would
Love to have all the sets of it I bought mine done a local store called sally I would use it again
reka k.
Hyattsville, MD
A lip color to die for amazing! I can’t wait to buy this for my mom. It’s easy to use and apply the packaging is simple and meets all expectations of a product you can buy at your local store.
Kelly L.
I do not know if it was any allergic reaction but this product made my lips super dry almost like a dermatitis on my list it did not do what I expected to do at all and I would never fight again nor will I recommend it to anybody. I don't remember exactly which drugstore I bought it at but it was a local drugstore.
Alexandra R.
Orange, TX
Love this lippie they are the best and keep your lips hydrated, it is a good price and it's the first time I use it I would buy it again, it has nice packaging, I would recommend to others for sure, don't be shy try it out !
Kezia A.
Stirling
I never tried this, is this any good? does it have a long lasting hold? thank you :D