BeautyLipLip MakeupSally Hansen
Sally Hansen Lip Inflation Color Full

Sally Hansen® Lip Inflation Color Full

by Sally Hansen

I never tried this, is this any good? does it have a long lasting hold? thank you :D
Start your review of Sally Hansen® Lip Inflation Color Full!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
...product so much because it doesn't burn your lips and you feel how it plumps your lips 👄 in reviews
Sally Hansen has done it again! I love their products! This looks great on and is very long lasting, I highly recommend!in reviews
reka K.
Hyattsville, MD
A lip color to die for amazing! I can’t wait to buy this for my mom. It’s easy to use and apply the packaging is simple and meets all expectations of a product you can buy at your local store.
Jen G.
Elizabethtown, KY
I only noticed a short term effect. The plumper made my lips tingle a bit. I loved the color but havent been able to find it again.
Dariana G.
Este producto es excelente este en si no lo e probado pero eh probado muchos de esta maraca y son excelente huelen muy rico su contextura es cómoda dura en los labios me gusta mucho en lo personal la recomiendo
member-93a51
Purchased at: Walgreens
This is the first colored lip pumper I've ever used so it worked I don't have any complaints really
💜Christopher💜️️️️ G.
Philadelphia
Purchased at: Amazon
HORRIBLE SHIPPING!! The pack age looked dirty and it looked so nasty and I can’t believe that it wasn’t even worth the price 😞
Brenda C.
Deer Park, TX
Tried it and didnt like the feeling. It was like i had a fat lip. It did whatbut says but not for me. I didn't like the feeling.
Abbey M.
Portsmouth , OH
Not my favorite. It doesn't plump as much as I would like. Not long lasting. Do not like the formula. It is readily available at the drug store. Packaging is nice. I would not repurchase or recommend.
Patricia B.
In my opinion sally Hansen is great, this particular painting makes it look your bright and silky lips , not inflated puss lips, so if you are looking for a bigger lips, this is not the product for you, if you are looking for one that I do see some bright lips , you've found it !
Kristen H.
Cleveland, OH
I LOVE this product! If you're looking for lips like Kylie Jenner without having to expand too much out of the natural lip this product is perfect. Fuller looking lips easy.
Alexus H.
Bowling Green, OH
I have used this lip inflation before and I thought it worked pretty well! It made my lips plumper the only problem is the effects don’t last for super long but you can always reapply it and that helps.