Sally Hansen® Lip Inflation Clear Plumping Treatment uploaded by Nathaly M.

BY SALLY HANSEN #69 in Lip Plumper

Plumping treatment instantly plumps lips! A refreshing tingly gloss that enhances lips' natural color and shape while adding brilliant shine. Peppermint "cools" and stimulates lips. Lips become flushed and plump instantly for a sexy, "pouty" look....

Buy on Amazon
  • "Ok this plumper is awesome. I bought the clear one and it worked super good. It was very comparable to too faced lip injection. The burn on this was strong which I feel is what you need to stimulate the plumping effect. Would recommend." in 11 reviews
Erica M.
I loved how this made my lips plumper and it was really inexpensive. I used it with and without lipstick because it’s perfect as a gloss on its own. It’s perfect for everyday use and it’s a better alternative to lip fillers or plastic surgery, I would recommend this to anyone who is looking for full lips without the fuss.
Lee A.
Stockton
This really didn’t work for me, I feel like it’s was more of the tingly sensation than the actually gloss doing anything to my lips. However I did love how wet the gloss looked on the lips and it’s not too sticky, which is good because I have really long hair and I hate when my lip gloss gets in my hair. So I think the appearance of how the gloss looks on the lips out ways it doing what it say it’s supposed to do
baiye M.
It felt tingly but I think it worked my lips are small on there own but I think it gave them a more Full look without being overly ridiculous looking. The packing was kind of plain but kept the product well. I’d recommend it to others who don’t want something too crazy.
Engela L.
I wear this overnight to make my lips feel plumped and supple the next day. I wouldn't wear this during the day because it's a super thick gloss, not really fond of the feel to it. It smells great though, like bubblegum. The gold packagaing and applicator brush is cute.
Kristen L.
La Porte
It was okay. I don't think I would buy it again though. I tried one tube it. It made my lips look fuller, but with a tingly feeling. It didn't last long and was over priced for the quality. I don't think I'd recommend...I'd be the one looking for recommendations.
Lauren B.
Selma, TX
I’ve only tried this once , my lips did get a little bigger but not much . But for the price you can’t really beat it. Just make sure you get it directly in your lips! I probably would buy again. But I’m pretty sure one would last me a good while.
Madison M.
San Diego
This product is amazing,it lasts forever. It does not look cheap , and the packaging is very nice you are getting everything and more with what it costs. I have used this product multiple times. I would definitely recommend it to everyone
Daya D.
Philadelphia, PA
Awesome product I will like to use again. The price is ok and clean very well. Sally Hansen® Lip Inflation Clear Plumping Treatment is a good quality and was my first time using it I will used again , I bought it internet I will recommend this product to everyone.
Katerina M.
I can’t say I like the texture of this (not a fan of gloss, but what can you do?), but the results are good! Tingles without outright burning, and the effects last a good long time. I like to wear it over a lip stain.
Amanda M.
Atlanta, GA
While I don’t notice much of a difference with plumper lips, I do love how the lipgloss feels. It’s got a minty and tingly feel and the gloss itself isn’t too sticky. For under $10, definitely worth keeping in your purse