BY SALLY HANSEN

Plumping treatment instantly plumps lips! A refreshing tingly gloss that enhances lips' natural color and shape while adding brilliant shine. Peppermint "cools" and stimulates lips. Lips become flushed and plump instantly for a sexy, "pouty" look....

• Where are you finding this? I haven't seen it in forever ...1 Answers
  • Does this make your lips hurt?4 Answers
  • ¿ funciona? nunca habia visto esto1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "I tried this stuff a while back and i like it :) it does a good job of making your lips look fuller. yes it does "sting" a little its more like tingly and all lip plumping serums have this effect so don't rate it down just because it "stings"" in 334 reviews
  • "I love this. I use it all the time. It doesn't feel too extreme. It's very minty and refreshing feeling but the scent is not minty. It is very glossy on my lips but is a little bit sticky however I don't mind that. I love it. " in 63 reviews
Shaazia P.
Flushing
All I can say is, EXTREMELY TINGLY! My lips felt as though I had rubbed cinnamon all over them 10 minutes after applying this product, but I can’t complain considering the end result was worth it. It gave my lips that perfect puckered look while still making them look natural. Only con to this product is that if you go without applying for several days after getting into the habit of using this product, it will chap your lips like they’ve never been chapped before. Gorgeous plumping gloss, but remember to keep the chapstick handy when using it 💋
lexy w.
Longwood, FL
For the price you pay this is a great product. I love the sally Hansen brand, anyway. This is a dupe for the DuWop lip venom and does give you similar effects. The product is easy to apply, the want tip is soft. I would repurchase if I didn't have DuWop, as I had better results with my lips and their product. Would recommend for others , not looking to break the bank but wanting Kylie Jenner lips.
Dayna L.
Covington
I used this for the first time around 10 years ago, and just one day it seemed like it vanished. I LOVE this lip enhancer! It had the "sting" you get from a lot of them and it truly worked. I was not blessed with plump lips but they're not pencil thin either. This product gave my lips the perfect pout. I did find this on eBay and Amazon at an outrageous price, (I think around $50!!) but I used to buy it in Walgreen's all the time for around $12. Im not sure why it's so hard to find in stores now but I wish this amazing product would come back to store shelves!
Jill J.
Los Angeles, CA
I'm always in search of lip pumping products which promise a full pouty lips. Sally Hansen's Lip Inflation was hard to resist as it was affordable and came in a nice shade of sheer pink. It has a nice cinnamon flavor which causes lips to tingle. And while the results aren't dramatic, I think it did a good job of enhancing lips while keeping them soft and shiny.
Sera J. M.
Atlanta
Okay so what I hate about this, let’s start with the dislikes, it’s so sticky my hair with the wind... sticky situation. Also The taste is weird. Haha. The good thing about it is, you do feel the blood stimulation in your lips because the peppermint and cinnamon so that’s a plus for whoever believes “pain is beauty “.
Lydia K.
Painesville, OH
It honestly was not my favorite it hurt my lips and it kind of freaked me out. I would like to find a lip plumper I like but I wouldn’t recommend this to someone as one of my favorites at all. I also felt like I was always reapplying it. I haven’t tried others but I would love to so I can see how they work.

Betty M.
Pedro
Every day wear it's my favorite gloss ever love the tingle I first bought it at cvs thought it was pretty wasn't to pricey so I took it home decided to give it a try loved it right away last throughout the day with only a couple applies highly recommend it to anyone who wants Kylie lips without the surgery
jeni S.
North las vegas, NV
Sally Hansen's mocha colored lip plumper is an awesome product to plump that pout on a budget.  This product is not only effective and gets the job done beautifully but it is cost effective as well without breaking the bank. I usually stay with a light nude or a pink shimmer gloss with my light skin tone but this mocha color paired nicely as it would with a medium and dark tone as well, It seems to be a diverse color. I would definitely recommend this product to those looking for something to plump up those lips that cannot afford maybe the higher end products or need something quickly for an event or a night out. I give it 5 stars!
Tiffany L.
Not that impressed, but I’m in a matte phase right now, so if you like shimmery gloss, then this might be for you. The packaging looks like your standard Sally Hansen drugstore packaging. I bought it from CVS. I would recommend this product if you like shimmery gloss. I didn’t see much difference in my lips.
meagan w.
it is great and really made my lips tingley Soap & Glory Sexy Mother Pucker™ XL Extreme-Plump would definitely recommend to anyone. the packaging is nice and easy to open. this was my first time using it and i would buy it again. i got it from ulta for around $14, it is a fair price and more affordable than other brands like too faced
Amber K.
Pasadena, MD
Does this make your lips hurt?
Dana M.
How's the pigmentation? Is it very shiny?
Valentina E.
Antofagasta
¿ funciona? nunca habia visto esto
Madison D.
Provo , UT
How long does the plump from this lip inflation last?
Aria K.
Austin, TX
Where are you finding this? I haven't seen it in forever & loved it.