BY SALLY HANSEN #9 in Lip Plumper

Plumping treatment instantly plumps lips! A refreshing tingly gloss that enhances lips' natural color and shape while adding brilliant shine. Peppermint "cools" and stimulates lips. Lips become flushed and plump instantly for a sexy, "pouty" look....

• Where are you finding this? I haven't seen it in forever ...1 Answers
  • Does this make your lips hurt?4 Answers
  • ¿ funciona? nunca habia visto esto1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "Ok this plumper is awesome. I bought the clear one and it worked super good. It was very comparable to too faced lip injection. The burn on this was strong which I feel is what you need to stimulate the plumping effect. Would recommend." in 11 reviews
Shaazia P.
Flushing
All I can say is, EXTREMELY TINGLY! My lips felt as though I had rubbed cinnamon all over them 10 minutes after applying this product, but I can’t complain considering the end result was worth it. It gave my lips that perfect puckered look while still making them look natural. Only con to this product is that if you go without applying for several days after getting into the habit of using this product, it will chap your lips like they’ve never been chapped before. Gorgeous plumping gloss, but remember to keep the chapstick handy when using it 💋
member-0ebfb
This is a great product. I've used it when it was available I can't seem to find them now but it was great. In the beginning it gave my lips a nice tingling sensation but nothing to dramatic or crazy. The scent to me it kinda smelled like cinnamon so if you don't a scented lip gloss this is something you might want to keep in mind ahead of time. Also the shine was alright it wasn't to glossy or anything but it wasn't a sticky formula either so that was. The packaging was a pretty basic. The reason I'm giving it five stars is because it did what it said it did. It made my lips look fuller with the perfect amount of shine.
lexy w.
Longwood, FL
For the price you pay this is a great product. I love the sally Hansen brand, anyway. This is a dupe for the DuWop lip venom and does give you similar effects. The product is easy to apply, the want tip is soft. I would repurchase if I didn't have DuWop, as I had better results with my lips and their product. Would recommend for others , not looking to break the bank but wanting Kylie Jenner lips.
Dayna L.
Covington
I used this for the first time around 10 years ago, and just one day it seemed like it vanished. I LOVE this lip enhancer! It had the "sting" you get from a lot of them and it truly worked. I was not blessed with plump lips but they're not pencil thin either. This product gave my lips the perfect pout. I did find this on eBay and Amazon at an outrageous price, (I think around $50!!) but I used to buy it in Walgreen's all the time for around $12. Im not sure why it's so hard to find in stores now but I wish this amazing product would come back to store shelves!
Jill J.
Los Angeles, CA
I'm always in search of lip pumping products which promise a full pouty lips. Sally Hansen's Lip Inflation was hard to resist as it was affordable and came in a nice shade of sheer pink. It has a nice cinnamon flavor which causes lips to tingle. And while the results aren't dramatic, I think it did a good job of enhancing lips while keeping them soft and shiny.
Mireya M.
Elm City
Not as good as Too Faced lip injection, but it works and the color is pretty! Nice formula, not too sticky! And not too pricey either. I’d say it keeps the lips plumped for an hour or so. I’d definitely repurchase but I do have to say, id rather spend a little more for too faced lip injection bc it lasts a few hours.
Lydia K.
Painesville, OH
It honestly was not my favorite it hurt my lips and it kind of freaked me out. I would like to find a lip plumper I like but I wouldn’t recommend this to someone as one of my favorites at all. I also felt like I was always reapplying it. I haven’t tried others but I would love to so I can see how they work.

Jeni S.
North Las Vegas
Sally Hansen's mocha colored lip plumper is an awesome product to plump that pout on a budget.  This product is not only effective and gets the job done beautifully but it is cost effective as well without breaking the bank. I usually stay with a light nude or a pink shimmer gloss with my light skin tone but this mocha color paired nicely as it would with a medium and dark tone as well, It seems to be a diverse color. I would definitely recommend this product to those looking for something to plump up those lips that cannot afford maybe the higher end products or need something quickly for an event or a night out. I give it 5 stars!
Betty M.
Pedro
Every day wear it's my favorite gloss ever love the tingle I first bought it at cvs thought it was pretty wasn't to pricey so I took it home decided to give it a try loved it right away last throughout the day with only a couple applies highly recommend it to anyone who wants Kylie lips without the surgery
Tiffany L.
Not that impressed, but I’m in a matte phase right now, so if you like shimmery gloss, then this might be for you. The packaging looks like your standard Sally Hansen drugstore packaging. I bought it from CVS. I would recommend this product if you like shimmery gloss. I didn’t see much difference in my lips.
Amber K.
Pasadena, MD
Does this make your lips hurt?
Dana M.
How's the pigmentation? Is it very shiny?
Valentina E.
Antofagasta
¿ funciona? nunca habia visto esto
Madison D.
Provo , UT
How long does the plump from this lip inflation last?
Carrie M.