Sally Hansen Lip Inflation 5.6g - Clear uploaded by Oli M.

BY SALLY HANSEN #14 in Lip Plumper

Plumping treatment instantly plumps lips! A refreshing tingly gloss that enhances lips natural color and shape while adding brilliant shine. Peppermint "cools" and stimulates lips. Lips become flushed and plump instantly for a sexy, "pouty" look. Vitamins A and E nourish the lips. . see more...

• ¿ funciona? nunca habia visto esto1 Answers
  • Does this really plump the lips notice any difference before and ...1 Answers
  • Does this stuff actually work? So hard to choose because there ...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "You can plump your lips by adding liner and gloss using the proper techniques to make your lips look fuller" in 3 reviews
  • "It does its job, it plumps your lips up really good but there are downsides though." in 1 review
  • "I didn't notice any lip plumping action, I love the tingle lol but didn't do anything and the gloss is pretty a little sticky but helps when your lips are chapped " in 1 review
  • "i tried this stuff a while back and i like it :) it does a good job of making your lips look fuller." in 1 review
Makenna M.
Corrales, NM
With every lip plumper out there I've never seen any lasting result.. So I'll start off by saying this product didn't meet my expectations any of the many times I tried it. I feel like lip venom was the only one who really knew how to stimulate the lips. This product however was gooey and didn't help much besides act like another lip gloss.
Rahila S.
fort Washington
I love this clear lip plumper from Sally Hansen I can put this on and let it plump my lips up and it gives a natural look without looking like I have duck lips lol. It also is very easy to apply and the packaging is very nice. I would definitely recommend this product to others and I actually have.
Kristen H.
Fuquay Varina, NC
I first tried this product when I was 15. My friend had it and it seemed to work on her so I wanted to try (my lips are big already but what the hell). The smell of cinnamon was very pleasing and it wasn’t too sticky. It gave me a very natural plump to my lips without stinging them. I love this product.
Tina M.
Goldsboro NC
I love a good lip plumper and this one was pretty good value i mean it wasn’t a over pricey product, but I will say you get what you pay for an the packaging can use some work it wasn’t eye popping enough. The product kind of worked on me slightly but for the price i probably would never buy it again!
Jessica L.
Herndon, VA
This is my old school lip plumper I’ve been using since high school. It’s easy to use and works like magic. It does last a while but you dj have to reapply. Some don’t like the tingly sensation they get from plumper. For me I don’t mind because this has always done the trick for me. I lovvvve it!
Em M.
Homedale
I’ll be honest I used this product with A heavy hand and still didn’t seem to see anything until my lips started to sting and sorta burn , eventually I did notice A reasonable difference in my lips but I do wish this product didn’t sting . Works as it’s supposed to and it’s A good price !
Valerie D.
Bromley
I love how this product is clear because I don't really wear much lip color- maybe a tinted lip balm. I have somewhat full lips but am a little older so not like they used to be. This made my lips pleasantly tingle and I felt they looked a little pinker, too! I noticed my lips looked fuller- I really like this product.
Briana R.
New Britain
My lips are already naturally plump and full so when I apply this I don’t see THAT much of a difference to my lips, but that shouldn’t affect others opinions for it if you decide to use, this is just a thought to those out there who already have such plump lips, however I do like the glossy shine it gives when I use it.
nina s.
Evansville, IN
it hs a tingling sensation it really does plump up well. i tried it the first time on and i am like damn it plumped up. packaging was nicely wrapped. overall happy with this product i still use this product my upperlip is skinni would recommend it to give it a try
Jasmine M.
La Mesa
This product did help with plumping, but was not exactly what I expected. The applicator was nice, but the gloss itself was sticky. The packaging was very nice and sturdy. Overall, it worked very well for plumping, but I will probably not repurchase.
Dana M.
How's the pigmentation? Is it very shiny?
Nayeli N.
Does this really plump the lips notice any difference before and after you use it?
Autumn C.
Cozad, NE
Does this stuff actually work? So hard to choose because there are so many different products offering lip plumpers.
Valentina E.
Antofagasta
¿ funciona? nunca habia visto esto