Sally Hansen® Lip Blush Plumping Balm uploaded by Patricia J.

BY SALLY HANSEN

Alaina T.
S Charleston, WV
This is one of my favorite lip products. It's a little sticky but it makes your lips a pretty color and makes them look a tad bit fuller, it even has a very sweet smell to it that I love. Only con -It comes off pretty easy but besides that it's my go to for lip color and gloss.

I'd say if you're a natural makeup color type lover like me, you'll enjoy this product as well.
Lydia L.
Mathias, WV
Omg I absolutely love this plumper! It's always in my purse. I'm getting older so every little bit helps lol. It feels wonderful on and you can feel the tingling within seconds. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone who wants a little added plump😊
Tai H.
La Mesa, CA
I think Sally Hansen is a great brand and they always have great products. I live glitter and shimmer. I like my lips to have a little shine. My boyfriend loves when I wear this. He kisses me even more when I have this on my lips.
Rose L.
I live that this lip plumped works and has a color. It's a natural nude pink that just makes your lips look better. I wear this alone or with a lip liner, just because. It's so natural no one knows you are wearing anything other than a gloss.
Nataly C.
Harrison, NJ
NOT WORTH IT FOR SURE! It literally burns your lips. Not plumping them, but burning them. It took me 3 to 4 days for my lips to heel
Camille S.
Sally hansen has the best product hands on.....especially this particular lip balm.....it is smooth and looks rich on your lips
mariana f.
Live everything about it. The package and the color and I like how it pump my lips. I rate it a 5 out of 5 any day
Patricia J.
MIAMI, FL
Oh my God, yes, it moisturizes the lips, I love the applicator that it has and those very soft colors for a better distribution of the product ... mine is already finishing😭😭 sally-hansen,-lip-blush-plumping-balm,-0.32-ounce