MakeupLip MakeupLip GlossSally Hansen
Sally Hansen Line Smoothing Mineral Lip Gloss

Sally Hansen® Line Smoothing Mineral Lip Gloss

by Sally Hansen

Special Ingredients: Retinol - helps visibly reduce the appearance of wrinkles, boosts lip radiance. Vitamins - condition the delicate lip area.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Sally Hansen® Line Smoothing Mineral Lip Gloss!
Vanceboro, NC
Review for: Line Smoothing Mineral Lip Treatment 0.25 oz; 7 g
i love there lip plumping treatment this gloss is very pretty and glossy leaves lips nice and soft and smooth.
Sally Hansen® Line Smoothing Mineral Lip Gloss uploaded by Brooke C.
Sally Hansen® Line Smoothing Mineral Lip Gloss uploaded by Brooke C.
I love this lip gloss! The smell is absolutely amazing! I have the color amethyst and it looks flawless. It lasts all day and doesn't look sticky or clumpy! I love it and would highly recommend it!
Piscataway , Nj
I love this lip gloss. It is not only that but a lip treatment it makes your lips super soft and it's not sticky.
Golden, MS
1,398 reviews
I love any of Sally Hansen's lip treatments and glosses they are creamy and non sticky light fragrance .
Gloss that gives a slight bit of colour. Sticky like a lip gloss, but definitely thicker than average. Planning to test the effects with repetitive use.
Edmonton , AB
3,242 reviews
Sally Hansen® Line Smoothing Mineral Lip Gloss uploaded by Stephanie W.
Sally Hansen® Line Smoothing Mineral Lip Gloss uploaded by Stephanie W.
Review for: Line Smoothing Mineral Lip Treatment 0.25 oz; 7 g
This is a beautiful lip gloss. The formula is creamy and nourishing on the lips. The gloss has a beautiful shiny finish with subtle shimmer. It makes my lips look plump and dewy, as well as very smooth. The product is not sticky or tacky and it lasts on the lips for hours before needing to be reapplied. I was really surprised by how much I like this product. It is affordable and I highly recommend it.
Haret Saida, South Lebanon
Sally Hansen® Line Smoothing Mineral Lip Gloss uploaded by Rym E.
This gloss has the PERFECT consistency (in my opinion). It's not too watery and it's not too thick. It's just the right texture that it glides on smoothly and doesn't travel. It isn't sticky and it doesn't feel like I have too much on my lips. This is the perfect everyday gloss; it's not super shiney or sparkly. It looks like it has a lot of glitter in the tube but it doesn't really show up on your lips. It has Vitamin A in it, which is great for your skin. It has a very slight cooling effect on my lips. Also, my lips feel nourished with it on and after it wears off. The longevity is decent, just about what you would expect. I got mine in “Pink Sapphire”.
Great lip treatment works amazing! It's so smooth and smells great! I love using this products. Lushes

Looking for your answer?