Sally Hansen® Lavender Spa Body Wax Hair Removal Kit

The antidote to embarrassing stubble! Soft, smooth hair-free skin for up to 8 weeks. Say goodbye to razor burn, bumps, cuts and nicks. Fast, gentle, professional results. Microwave Formula. Helps reduce the appearance of hair regrowth. Soothing lavender scent. Kit Includes: Spa Body Wax, 8 Natural Wood Spatulas, 20 Cloth Strips, Soothing Azulene Finishing Oil and complete instructions in English and Spanish. Dermatologist Tested and Salon Tested.

Lavender Spa Body Wax Hair Removal Wax: Glyceryl Hydrogenated Rosinate, Triethylene Glycol Hydrogenate Rosinate, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Parfum/Fragrance, Linalool, Citronellol, Coumarin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Propylparaben, Retinyl Palmitate, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Camellia Oleifera Leaf Extract, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Propyl Alcohol, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742).<Br/><Br/>Azulene Finishing Oil: Ethylhexyl Isononanoate, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Phenoxyethanol, Menthol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Tocopherol, Ethylparaben, Guaiazulene.

How To Apply:

• Be sure skin is clean and dry.
  • Apply wax in a thin layer.
  • Always apply wax in the same direction as hair growth.
  • Stroke cloth strip 2-3 times with some pressure before removing hair.
  • Always remove wax in the opposite direction of hair growth.
  • Hold skin taut and remove strip close to skin surface.

Where can I order it please ?
Is this a good wax kit ? I woul like to try it
Start your review of Sally Hansen® Lavender Spa Body Wax Hair Removal Kit!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“I would rather shave everyday for the rest of my life than to ever use this product again.” in reviews
“...wax.Wax gets cooled and becomes thick so soon and its extremely difficult to get rid of the wax if it sticks to hands” in reviews
“I've tried this twice now and both times it did not work as well as I had hoped, I have very sensitive skin however so I cannot leave it on for as long as I may have needed to.” in reviews
“I like how the next day you cant tell i waxed my upper lip and I have no hairs at all. ” in reviews
Fairfax, VA
I have literally been using this since middle school and it is my tried and true holy grail! I always try different waxes but end up going back to sally Hansen. The price is fair and it performs perfectly as long as you follow instructions to the T. I love that it smells great, applies easily, can be conveniently microwaved, and gets all the hairs in one go! I usually only need to pluck a few stragglers here and there. And the best part? You can use it anywhere on your body! I’ve done bikini, underarms, eyebrows, even peach fuzz! Love this and will always repurchase and recommend!
Howard Beach, NY
This wax works great and was the first waxing kit that I bought. The only annoying thing is that the wax cools down and needs to be reheated constantly if you're working on a large area, and there's a chance that you can heat it up too much and get burned by it. You also quickly realize that it's not as easy to use once the wax starts to cool down and thicken, so you have to keep going to the microwave with sticky hands to reheat it. If you're looking to wax on a regular basis, I would definitely get a different product instead that can be used with a warmer.
madison
Works AMAZING! I was terrified to try to do my own waxing, but after doing some of my easier spots like unibrow and mustache it worked so well I did my own brows. Beautiful product. Here’s my only problem: how do you put the lid back on?!? The wax dries, it’s everywhere on the package, and the lid sticks or doesn’t fit over the dried wax. Idea: maybe a little overhang plastic on a side to wipe and control the wax on your stick after you dip.
Port St Lucie, FL
Do you want smooth skin and not pay an arm and a super smooth hairless leg for it? Look no further! I have been using this specific wax for 8 years and it never disappoints. Easy to apply, does not irritate and smells wonderful! Only thing I recommend is that once the wax is on, know that the least painful was to get that was off is to be brave and rip that wax off!
Portland
I love this product as it allows for easy, mess-free waxing. The formula is very effective in that it grabs onto the hairs without tugging too much at the skin. I’ve noticed after three waxes that my underarm hair hardly grows back anymore! My only complaint is that the wax gets pretty hard and can be quite painful if you have a low pain tolerance like me.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Sally Hansen® Lavender Spa Body Wax Hair Removal Kit uploaded by Irish R.
I super like the Sally hansen wax, strips as well , my favorite is the lavender ,this ones a coconut, but still works the same, pulls your hair good including the roots when done right, litter have a friend help u ,I'm very much satisfied
Amissville, VA
This is another waxing kit that works really really well it’s easy to use that has a decent smell to it so you don’t get that like nasty wax Mel but I couldn’t care less about this but as long as it effectively works but it definitely works I love waxing so much better than I like shaving I’ll keep buying the Sally Hansen and Bodyworks
Purchased at: Walmart
I was so sick and tired of spending money on getting my eyebrows done... so I went to Walmart and I find this beauty..I think someone told me that Walmart sold wax before, so I kept looking and sure enough I finally found something. This is a great alternative especially for the area that I live in because they are not about making money ha-ha. The only thing about this product is that it is MESSY! It is STRINGY and when that wax is hot it has a tendency to get EVERYWHERE. The first time I used this product- I was filming a video on YouTube and I had to cut the camera off because this wax was so stringy. Long story short it got on my skin and I didnt know how to get it off . In the instructions it does not state how to get that wax off of your skin .... well im here to tell you. After loads of researching because it didnt just pop right up its BABY OIL people!! Baby oil will deteriorate the wax if it gets on contact with your skin in unwanted areas
Fort Walton Beach
I have used this wax for underarms for years and have no complaints. It is so much more affordable than going to a salon and the results last for at least three weeks. I wish that it came with more paper strips because that usually ends up being the reason I need to buy a new one, but the wax tub itself lasts for many uses.
Geneva
AMAZING!!! favorite wax from sally hansen! not only did it remove all of my unwanted hair, but it smelled AMAZING! it removed my hair with little to no irritation and the lavender scent is an amazing part of the experience. easy to use. great results. I would 100% recommended this to a friend and would 100% but again!