Sally Hansen® Lavender Spa Body Wax Hair Removal Kit
The antidote to embarrassing stubble! Soft, smooth hair-free skin for up to 8 weeks. Say goodbye to razor burn, bumps, cuts and nicks. Fast, gentle, professional results. Microwave Formula. Helps reduce the appearance of hair regrowth. Soothing lavender scent. Kit Includes: Spa Body Wax, 8 Natural Wood Spatulas, 20 Cloth Strips, Soothing Azulene Finishing Oil and complete instructions in English and Spanish. Dermatologist Tested and Salon Tested.
Lavender Spa Body Wax Hair Removal Wax: Glyceryl Hydrogenated Rosinate, Triethylene Glycol Hydrogenate Rosinate, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Parfum/Fragrance, Linalool, Citronellol, Coumarin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Propylparaben, Retinyl Palmitate, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Camellia Oleifera Leaf Extract, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Propyl Alcohol, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742).<Br/><Br/>Azulene Finishing Oil: Ethylhexyl Isononanoate, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Phenoxyethanol, Menthol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Tocopherol, Ethylparaben, Guaiazulene.
How To Apply:
- Be sure skin is clean and dry.
- Apply wax in a thin layer.
- Always apply wax in the same direction as hair growth.
- Stroke cloth strip 2-3 times with some pressure before removing hair.
- Always remove wax in the opposite direction of hair growth.
- Hold skin taut and remove strip close to skin surface.
Top Questions See all 2 Q&A
- Is this a good wax kit ? I woul like to try it1 Answers
- "extremely sticky and messy.I hate this product and will not purchase second time at all.The oil is also too sticky and does not remove the residue of wax.Wax gets cooled and becomes thick so soon and its extremely difficult to get rid of the wax if it sticks to hands" in 1 review
- "I would rather shave everyday for the rest of my life than to ever use this product again." in 1 review
- "I like how the next day you cant tell i waxed my upper lip and I have no hairs at all. " in 1 review
- "I've tried this twice now and both times it did not work as well as I had hoped, I have very sensitive skin however so I cannot leave it on for as long as I may have needed to." in 1 review
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos