Sally Hansen® Lavender Spa Body Wax Hair Removal Kit uploaded by Sandra M.Sally Hansen® Lavender Spa Body Wax Hair Removal Kit uploaded by Nichole N.

BY SALLY HANSEN #44 in Waxing Kits

The antidote to embarrassing stubble! Soft, smooth hair-free skin for up to 8 weeks. Say goodbye to razor burn, bumps, cuts and nicks. Fast, gentle, professional results. Microwave Formula. Helps reduce the appearance of hair regrowth. Soothing lavender scent. Kit Includes: Spa Body Wax, 8 Natural Wood Spatulas, 20 Cloth Strips, Soothing Azulene Finishing Oil and complete instructions in English and Spanish. Dermatologist Tested and Salon Tested.

Lavender Spa Body Wax Hair Removal Wax: Glyceryl Hydrogenated Rosinate, Triethylene Glycol Hydrogenate Rosinate, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Parfum/Fragrance, Linalool, Citronellol, Coumarin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Propylparaben, Retinyl Palmitate, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Camellia Oleifera Leaf Extract, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Propyl Alcohol, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742).<Br/><Br/>Azulene Finishing Oil: Ethylhexyl Isononanoate, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Phenoxyethanol, Menthol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Tocopherol, Ethylparaben, Guaiazulene.

How To Apply:

• Be sure skin is clean and dry.
  • Apply wax in a thin layer.
  • Always apply wax in the same direction as hair growth.
  • Stroke cloth strip 2-3 times with some pressure before removing hair.
  • Always remove wax in the opposite direction of hair growth.
  • Hold skin taut and remove strip close to skin surface.

• Is this a good wax kit ? I woul like to try it1 Answers
Sally Hansen® Lavender Spa Body Wax Hair Removal Kit
  • "extremely sticky and messy.I hate this product and will not purchase second time at all.The oil is also too sticky and does not remove the residue of wax.Wax gets cooled and becomes thick so soon and its extremely difficult to get rid of the wax if it sticks to hands" in 1 review
  • "I would rather shave everyday for the rest of my life than to ever use this product again." in 1 review
  • "I like how the next day you cant tell i waxed my upper lip and I have no hairs at all. " in 1 review
  • "I've tried this twice now and both times it did not work as well as I had hoped, I have very sensitive skin however so I cannot leave it on for as long as I may have needed to." in 1 review
Stacia E.
Arp, TX
I have been doing my own waxing for years now. I will never stray from this brand. I Love the formula that they use and it works every time. The price is much cheaper then going to your Esthetician.
Noor N.
Dearborn Heights, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I like the kit and the wax formula. It's better than some other brands. It takes all the hair off and is effective. I bought it at target to try it out. Since everybody says waxing is better than shaving. Its consistency is good it doesn't stick to your hand but sticks to the hairs and grabs them.
Lahela M.
Gets all over the place but works really well. I use to use this on my legs and bikini area and my hair wouldn't grow for maybe 3 weeks. It comes with everything you need which is nice. It doesn't all come off with one rip so it's very time consuming and tedious and it's difficult to get the wax off even if you use oil.
Kirstine F.
The best waxing kit out there! I love how easy it is to use. It melts fairly quick in the microwave unlike other brands that take forever! It dries down fast on the skin and it's very easy to remove. It grabs on to the hair very well so it removes hair really well.
Meta Marie H.
South Bend, IN
I do not wax anymore, but when I did I used this kit. It's a good kit, but the wax does not melt in the time specified. It's also very harsh on the skin and can cause burns. I would say the price is good for how long it lasts. It's very messy. I would not recommend to those who are not already experienced with waxing.
Abbey H.
Davidsonville, MD
Extremely messy product, obviously I am not an expert at hair removal so this is not beginner user friendly. Did well removing hair, but was so difficult to get it to the right temp so I could spread it evenly or so it wouldn't burn be because it was too hot. I purchased this product at CVS.
Sarah A.
San Mateo, CA
This is easy to use and very good at grabbing all lengths of hair. You can cut the strips and use it in all places which makes it versatile. The smell is pleasant and the oil it comes with get off any extra or stray wax. I have bought many times and will continue to.
Morgyn S.
Charlotte, NC
Do. Not. Buy. This. It does virtually nothing and there isnt enough wax to do your legs, it gets everywhere, it is impossible to keep it hot enough and the wax will stay ok your body. Avoid.
Mandy C.
Oshkosh, WI
They're alright. I use it for my face and I think it works fine. Why waste more money on the face wax strips when you get more with these. Just use scissors to cut them to the right size
Morghann B.
Deland, FL
I read some reviews of this product prior to purchasing. I was certain this was going to be the one for me. I skipped out on shaving for an entire week just to be sure the hair would be long enough. Let me just say I had to not only reheat the wax 5 times just to wax my upper Netherlands. The wax did a so-so job at removing hair. This was actually the most painful kit I have ever used. Half of the time the wax wouldn't even come off my skin, which resulted in rubbing oil on the area for 10 minutes. I decided to wait until my husband came home to help me finish waxing. I thought that maybe I was doing something wrong. Not the case. My husband moved swiftly and the wax still didn't remove any hair! The wax was left on my skin and was painful to remove. I would rather shave everyday for the rest of my life than to ever use this product again. It was truly a waste of money and a sticky mess. Spare yourself the waste of money and either go to a salon or shave.
Is this a good wax kit ? I woul like to try it