Personal CareHair RemovalWaxing Kits & SuppliesSally Hansen
Sally Hansen Lavender Spa Body Wax Hair Removal Kit

Sally Hansen® Lavender Spa Body Wax Hair Removal Kit

The antidote to embarrassing stubble! Soft, smooth hair-free skin for up to 8 weeks. Say goodbye to razor burn, bumps, cuts and nicks. Fast, gentle, professional results. Microwave Formula. Helps reduce the appearance of hair regrowth. Soothing lavender scent. Kit Includes: Spa Body Wax, 8 Natural Wood Spatulas, 20 Cloth Strips, Soothing Azulene Finishing Oil and complete instructions in English and Spanish. Dermatologist Tested and Salon Tested.

Lavender Spa Body Wax Hair Removal Wax: Glyceryl Hydrogenated Rosinate, Triethylene Glycol Hydrogenate Rosinate, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Parfum/Fragrance, Linalool, Citronellol, Coumarin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Propylparaben, Retinyl Palmitate, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Camellia Oleifera Leaf Extract, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Propyl Alcohol, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742).<Br/><Br/>Azulene Finishing Oil: Ethylhexyl Isononanoate, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Phenoxyethanol, Menthol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Tocopherol, Ethylparaben, Guaiazulene.

How To Apply:

• Be sure skin is clean and dry.
  • Apply wax in a thin layer.
  • Always apply wax in the same direction as hair growth.
  • Stroke cloth strip 2-3 times with some pressure before removing hair.
  • Always remove wax in the opposite direction of hair growth.
  • Hold skin taut and remove strip close to skin surface.

Where can I order it please ?
Is this a good wax kit ? I woul like to try it
Start your review of Sally Hansen® Lavender Spa Body Wax Hair Removal Kit!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
I would rather shave everyday for the rest of my life than to ever use this product again.in reviews
...wax.Wax gets cooled and becomes thick so soon and its extremely difficult to get rid of the wax if it sticks to handsin reviews
I've tried this twice now and both times it did not work as well as I had hoped, I have very sensitive skin however so I cannot leave it on for as long as I may have needed to.in reviews
I like how the next day you cant tell i waxed my upper lip and I have no hairs at all. in reviews
Giana A.
Loxahatchee, FL
It is okay, but it does not always get all of the hair. But I am giving it three stars because it is very user friendly and non messy
Parimala D.
Irvine, CA
Extremely sticky and messy.I hate this product and will not purchase second time at all.The oil is also too sticky and does not remove the residue of wax.Wax gets cooled and becomes thick so soon and its extremely difficult to get rid of the wax if it sticks to hands
Denisa P.
Manchester, NH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Have ysed it for years now and like it a lot. Its wasy to yse and the instructions are simple to follow
Irish R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Sally Hansen® Lavender Spa Body Wax Hair Removal Kit uploaded by Irish R.
I super like the Sally hansen wax, strips as well , my favorite is the lavender ,this ones a coconut, but still works the same, pulls your hair good including the roots when done right, litter have a friend help u ,I'm very much satisfied
Tara P.
Mtn House, CA
This is a go-to for at home hair removal for me. It Works well for all body parts. And The kit has everything you need for the job. I have used this product for years and would recommend it. 💗💗💗💗💗💗💗
Olivia S.
Jacksonville, FL
This product is gently and smells OK and does it job well and will also use this in summer time for beach ready legs its a very good price
Julie W.
Hixson, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This product is a no go for me. The smell was the first thing that I noticed. It had a fairly pleasant smell. I found the wax to be stickier than I am used to.The wax did remove my hair but left a sticky residue on my legs. I am not going to purchase this product again.
Shereta H.
Platteville, CO
This wax kit is good if you don't have a large area to wax. It was easy to use on small areas I found myself having to go over it a few times. I would suggest a bigger container so that all over waxing can be achieved. I will not repurchase again due to it not 100 percent doing what it said it would.
L J.
what’s not to like about this kit? it gets the job done. i use this kit for my legs and it works wonders. it’s the perfect kit if you’re into waxing at home.
Lesly A.
El Paso, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My go to wax . My husband loves it as well we get all the hair removed for tattoos and super easy to use.