BY SALLY HANSEN

Jess Q.
Astoria, NY
Sometimes instead of a regular nail clipper, I like to cut my nails with a nail scissors. I like not having to file any sharp edges. When I need to clip and go, I'll use the nail scissors instead, so I don't need to waste time filing down the edges that the clippers make. Easy and cool. I love that.
Kayla D.
Oceanside
These nail scissors are amazing! I mean yes, it could be compared to others, but this is the only brand I’d ever use. It’s not pricey and the value is awesome. They’re really easy to use on your nails. I would always buy them again when ready for a new pair.
Michelle H.
Memphis, TN
I like scissors better than clippers. I am
able to see the nail and make s more accurate cut. These scissors are also great for trimming eyebrows. I still have the pair I bought 7 years ago so they last a long time. They were very affordable.
esmeralda g.
fresno
I really like this sisters because they help me with the skin that pops out of my nails or the size of my nails it helps me out a lot to cut them off instead of having pain and taking them off with your own fingers
Stephanie C.
Bel Air
These are quality that you can tell. They do a great job of cutting nails cleanly. I would highly recommend investing in a pair. They are not terribly expensive but worth paying a little more for.
Juanita-Ismael P.
Tucson
Product does what it says it's going to do and works well. Easy to use and I like using it. Affordable and would recommend to anyone wanting a cuticle clipper. I purchased mine at Walgreen's.
Kieren J.
Fremont
It's a little to long for my taste, but it does work and is easy to use. Easy to use. I would recommend to a friend. If yp u have the time you will love to use these. Price is good on any budget, not a good value. Mine broke 2 months after I bought them but they work.
Kyra 🥀.
This product is pretty nice and it gets the job done. Its not too pricey and for its price  i think it has pretty good value. They are very simple to use. I think all these things are the same tbh but ive only ever used two kinds. I would buy it again if i lost my pair.
Beth C.
Salem
Excellent product. My husband and daughter are prone to ingrown toenails so these are used often. They work great are easy to maneuver and have a sharp edge and good tip
Leta S.
Spring valley , CA
I love it. It works r ally good for its purpose, sharp, affordable, and def small enough to be a to-go. I’ve had.emergency nail situations and this has helped me a lot. It’s a great price as well. I had to go back and buy a back up