Sally Hansen® La Cross Nail Scissors Extra Strong

by Sally Hansen

Nail Scissors, Extra Strong 1 pair Nail. Extra strong blades for easier trimming. Curved blades follow contours for easy, accurate trimming. Long-lasting sharpness. Stainless steel. Extra long blades easily trim nails with precision. Heavy duty blades...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Sally Hansen® La Cross Nail Scissors Extra Strong!
Peachtree Cty, GA
Purchased at: Walgreens
I prefer scissors for nails over nail clippers so i can get my nails even. Great value for scissors especially for toe nails! It was my first time purchasing Sally Hansen® La Cross Nail Scissors Extra Strong but they are very sturdy, so they are very long lasting. If I need another pair I would purchase another plus, I would recommend trying the scissors like this product for men or women!
Saint Louis, MO
I like using on my cuticle. The long handle work's well. But the quality wasn't as good as I expected. The scissor points do not line up very well after some use. That was disappointing.
Gainesville, GA
I don't use these for my nails. I use these for my false lashes! They are sharp and work very well. Precise cuts for when you need to cut something small. I also keep a pair in our first aid kit and my sewing kit. And, last but not least, I use them when I groom my eyebrows for any extra long brow hairs.
Atlanta, GA
I love using scissors as it allows me to be way more precise with my nails rather than a general copper. This one is sharp, and works incredibly well. Great price. I keep buying the same one!
Horsham, PA
These clippers are one of my absolute favorite and I use them all the time, they clip even the hardest of nails while also allowing you to have a comfortable and sturdy grip. I would buy this again and actually own 2 already, I recommend completely!
Bay City
Love the extended length. I have extra wide nails so these scissors are perfect! I can actually trim my nails with one snap of these quality scissors versus several snips with other brands. They get the job done fast and lickity split!
Portland, OR
I much prefer nail scissors to nail clippers because they are easier to use (for me at least) and don't damage my nails. These scissors are strong and sturdy and get the job done. I don't have any complaints!
Kennesaw, GA
This scissor is so important if you have in grown toe nails. I use this pretty regularly. They are sharp and skinny to get in the hard to reach places. Just be careful not to cut yourself. I always keep one handy at home.
Milwaukee
These are the perfect little scissors to have in your makeup bag. I do use them for nail trimmings but I use them more to trim my eyebrow hair!! They are sharp for an exact trim! I would definitely recommend them.
N Hollywood, CA
I love these! I use them when it comes to ingrown toe nails and getting into hard to reach places. It helps that they are extra strong. They last a long time. I havent had to buy a second pair so im very pleased.