BY SALLY HANSEN #57 in Nail Clippers

Gizelle R.
Orlando, FL
My mom has always purchased from this brand. I continued buying it from drug stores or supermarkets, it’s very easy to find in stores. The price is fair and affordable. I’ll continue buying from this brand.
Erika S.
Carlisle, PA
I love using these for my cuticles or whatever little piece of nail extending from the sides of my toes. Honestly I also use these to scrape up any dirt inside of my nail in the side. If I can’t find my nail clippers I used these instead.
Emma D.
Elkins
my mom always liked to use this type of nail clipper instead of regular ones. it works pretty great too. really like it. you can get a nice nail clipper anywhere but if u want really good, buy it here.
Lisa D.
Wilmington
A good value.   Stays sharp and really helps me with my toes and ingrown nails.   Works as it should.   Have used for long time.  Would definitely recommend and buy again.
Marcie P.
Pennsauken
This product is amazing! Before it I use to cut my one toenail wrong and landed me in doctors every few weeks!!! Found this and worked like a charm! Recommend it to everyone! Will certainly buy it again and the cost is inexpensive
Ijeoma Z.
ypsilanti
Nice product. I like the fact that it comes with a file. It removes all ingrown toenails does a perfect job. It’s not pricey It’s Murat time using it. I will repurchase if I misplace it
Tiffany B.
Herndon
Great product to keep handy as I tend to get a lot of ingrown toenails due to my soccer cleats. These save my feet during at home pedicures and at a cheap price too!
Jennifer S.
Green Bay
The Nipper works great for getting those painful hangnails, and ingrown painful toe nails . the nippers work great doing manicures and pedicures on clients, I highly who recommend this product to anyone who is a professional, I was given the nippers in my beauty kit from empire beauty school.
Courtney S.
My husband loves this tool. He gets ingrown toenails horribly and he swears by using this product. Unfortunately, he has passed that undesirable trait to my sons. So they get use of it as well
Traci C.
Sweetwater
I get ingrown toe nails all the time. These are great. They fit well in my hand and are very sharp. Better control with these than with other brands.