BY SALLY HANSEN

Elaine M.
beaumont
If your someone who experiences in growns frequently, these clippers are going to be a life saver for you!

I work for a jewelry store and often times my uniform consist of having to wear formal attire such as pant suites, formal dresses and heels or very narrow shoes. Because of all the heels and narrow shoes I wear for work I’ve been more sustain to ingrowns. I use to pull out my in growns with normal nail clippers and tweezers, and noticed with those tools it was difficult to get the ingrown out all in one piece so I would pick and pull and honestly some times it would get a little messy and often time my toe would be sore and tender and the ingrown would usually come back within 2 weeks because I wasn’t able to pull out the ingrown fully prior. With the La cross ingrown toe nail clipper I’ve found it so much more convenient and helpful pulling out my ingrown because the shape and narrow edge of the sharp clippers are perfect to get in between the little space between the skin and the nail. I’m able to clip the ingrown perfectly with out pulling our ripping any skin.
I instantly feel relief!
Moriah M.
My fiancé tends to get really bad ingrown toenails which cause him a lot of pain. When I found these clippers I was surprised to find that they actual do work at cutting out the ingrown toenail! I'm glad these are a thing! They get into the crevice and they remove the unwanted toenail while causing little to no pain.
Kayla D.
Oceanside, CA
This cuticle clipper works wonders on my nails. Not only do I use it for that purpose I also use it for my ingrown toenails. I use them everytime I do my nails or just simply work with them to look nice and set. If you don’t use this brand you definitely should!
NE t.
I use this mostly for hang nails and my cuticles. The sharp edge helps get close. It’s affordable because it’s definitely built to last. I find it easy to use but be careful with the pointy tip. Definitely recommend
Nadiyah V.
Newark, NJ
Nothing to really say about this product. This nail clipper basically speaks for itself. I do happen to love this brand so it was a no brained to buy them and I like them a lot. This is the only nail clipper I use.
Gizelle R.
Orlando, FL
My mom has always purchased from this brand. I continued buying it from drug stores or supermarkets, it’s very easy to find in stores. The price is fair and affordable. I’ll continue buying from this brand.
Jordan H.
Metamora
I have issues with reoccurring ingrown toenails from a nail incident awhile back! The Sally Hansen line of products always helps me get my issues figured out. The ingrown toenail nipper was great to get that stubborn toenail out of the skin and feeling better the next day!
Emma D.
Elkins
my mom always liked to use this type of nail clipper instead of regular ones. it works pretty great too. really like it. you can get a nice nail clipper anywhere but if u want really good, buy it here.
Lisa D.
Wilmington
A good value.   Stays sharp and really helps me with my toes and ingrown nails.   Works as it should.   Have used for long time.  Would definitely recommend and buy again.
Marcie P.
Pennsauken
This product is amazing! Before it I use to cut my one toenail wrong and landed me in doctors every few weeks!!! Found this and worked like a charm! Recommend it to everyone! Will certainly buy it again and the cost is inexpensive