BY SALLY HANSEN

Kimberly M.
HUTCHINSON
This product dulled very fast and then didn’t work well. If you have thick toenails, it seemed like a product to buy. I was disappointed in it because it didn’t live up to “heavy duty “ as far as my experience.
Darlene T.
Orem, UT
My daughter and I have very thick toe nails. She is terrified of getting her nails cut, she is eight. The simplicity and efficiency of the cut with these make it easier for her because it is so much faster than when we have used other toenail cutters. I like being able to hold this more comfortably and that I have more control.
Michele L.
Toms River
Great product that does the job. Easy to use. Would buy again. A tad pricey but worth it. Overall, a good value. Bought a regular one and this one is far better.
Lacey T.
Fairbury
I only use these clippers for all my nails. Not only my toenails, but my fingernails as well. They just work so much better than the smaller fingernail clippers. They are very easy to use and fit nicely in your hand when using. I highly recommend this product.
Jessica G.
78521
This are good nail clippers. I like to use these to get my ingrown out. I also noticed when I use this type nail clipper, I don’t know get ingrown compared to the regular nail clippers. I would suggest everyone should have a product to make their lives easier.
Stephanie M.
If you have ever had thick toenails or a fungal concern, these are your best friend. I had a toenail that was very thick and the only thing that could safely clip it were these.
Nishat H.
Stony Brook, NY
 pretty goodpretty goodpretty goodpretty goodpretty goodpretty goodpretty goodpretty goodpretty goodpretty goodpretty goodpretty goodpretty goodpretty goodpretty goodpretty goodpretty goodpretty goodpretty goodpretty goodpretty good
Cristal A.
Houston
Work great for ingrown toe nails but can a little pricey. I use them when im giving mysel a pedicure if they were a little thinner it would be so much easier to use
Danielle C.
This is one of the best toenail clippers that I've ever bought. I like the way they handle is curved to make it a lot easier to clip your toenails so you don't have to bend and strain to clip them and the curved handle makes it easier to clip them without breaking the nail.
Gabriellef
I have tried other clippers and found this one does the best job. It allows me to clip my nails as close as I want without going overboard.

i have been using this product for a few months with much success. I keep a spare pair around for when one wears out.