Personal CareHair RemovalGrooming ToolsSally Hansen
Sally Hansen La Cross Grooming Essentials Nails & Eyes

Sally Hansen® La Cross Grooming Essentials Nails & Eyes

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Sally Hansen® La Cross Grooming Essentials Nails & Eyes!
KayCee C.
Amarillo, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
This is a must have for every girl to have on hand in your purse 👛 . It has everything you'll need in a pinch! Or if your like me whenever your husband/kids find themselves needing something while out and about!
Aqsa C.
Westbury, NY
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
Standard tools. They get the job done, have a variety, cut, scrape, and clean just wonderfully. Economical, not too costly and a just a great set to start off any beginner or as a temporary crutch for any professionals out there. [brand:sally-hansen-49] Sally Hansen La Cross Festival Grooming Set + Cat Line Makeup Tutorial
Jamye  C.
Milton, WA
Purchased at: Walmart
I have always brought grooming supplies with me when traveling just because you never know..this little kit is a must have and is compact and has everything you need..
Jessica P.
Melrose Park, IL
Basic product that gets the job done I use the scissors to trim my eyebrows from time to time kind of expensive in my opinion eight dollars for the set
Adriane N.
Aurora, CO
Master Groomer Expert Level 8
4,738 reviews
Purchased at: Walmart
This nail grooming kit is essential from Sally Hansen 🙌 Several pieces I use on my regular manicure and pedicures at home 💅 I highly recommend 😃
Rachel L.
Oak Island, NC
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
A absolute necessity for grooming, great quality kit, very affordable and convenient,I'd recommend to anyone.
Dana W.
Sewell, NJ
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
I like that this kit has all the essentials. It’s a reasonable price point and it generally covered by in store coupons as well.
Azucena C.
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
Súper practico ya que trae todo lo que necesito para el aceo personal y me gusta que su tamaño es muy practico
Julie  H.
Rockland, ME
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
This is a must have for everyday nail care. The price is affordable. The tools are of good quality especially for the price. Convenient. I'd recommend this to anyone looking for an essential nailcare everyday kit.
Anita G.
Calumet City, IL
I highly recommend this for those of you who travel a lot, the scissors are perfect & the eyebrow comb works good also

Looking for your answer?