BY SALLY HANSEN

71872 EXACTATWEEZE NEEDLEPOINT

Buy on Amazon
Shasha S.
Jessie M.
My go-to. They last forever( okay, so masybe not forever but I've only had to buy a new set fgor having lost the last.) They do not rust and stay tight over time. The tip is well pointed without being sharp for a precision use.
Caitlin R.
Wooster, OH
This tweezers are very easy to use, and have been a very inexpensive product that have lasted me for a long time. They work very well, and I would highly recommend to anyone looking for a quality pair of tweezers
alexis m.
Decorah, IA
Good for removing eyebrow hairs and other stray hairs! Good value for the low price from Walmart. I use it often enough when I don’t have the time to get my brows waxed. These tweezers work very well in the long run.
Allye D.
Worse twizzers I've ever bought. I grabbed these one day when I misplaced mine & they don't grab at all. They aren't the cheapest around, but using them you'd think they were. Don't recommend
Haliyma B.
Uhh these are a LIFE SAVER. Had a really bad splinter and this helped so much removing the wood I got caught in my
Palm while I was walking with my boyfriend I slipped my hand over the railing and found instant
Pain. A great pair of tweezers always does the job right for an emergency.
Morgan B.
Savannah , GA
I get my eyebrows done regularly so I only use tweezers when I have random hairs. These tweezers are easy to use and grasp the hairs effortlessly. I think it is a good value and will last you for a very long time.
Tayla S.
Grayson, KY
They can grab even the smallest hair out of place. I absolutely love how easy these are to use. I use these every week or so to get my eyebrows straightened back up. I would recommend these as a first choice.
Elena D.
I use tweezers when I pluck my eyebrows. Love using them rather than going somewhere and getting them waxed. I can control what I want them to look like rather than going somewhere and havin someone else mess up my eyebrows.
Haley L.
Gulfport, MS
I love doing my own eyebrows and tweezers are literally my best friend!! They are perfect if you hate wax. I prefer plucking my eyebrows versus getting them waxed. I am always satisfied when I use my tweezers