BY SALLY HANSEN

71872 EXACTATWEEZE NEEDLEPOINT

Buy on Amazon
Shasha S.
member-cfe39
I think this tweezer does the job for the inexpensive price. It does pull out the small hairs and doesn't cost very much. It's pretty heavy duty but I end up losing my tweezers often and I always have to buy extra.
Jessie M.
Shiloh
My go-to. They last forever( okay, so masybe not forever but I've only had to buy a new set fgor having lost the last.) They do not rust and stay tight over time. The tip is well pointed without being sharp for a precision use.
Stevie N.
Pearland, TX
It does what it's supposed to do. The grip is thinner than I'm used to, but it works. The pinch is even. Most have an uneven pinch causing you to rip some hairs instead of pulling them completely out. Sally knows what's up
Caitlin R.
Apple Creek, OH
This tweezers are very easy to use, and have been a very inexpensive product that have lasted me for a long time. They work very well, and I would highly recommend to anyone looking for a quality pair of tweezers
Alexis B.
Decorah, IA
Good for removing eyebrow hairs and other stray hairs! Good value for the low price from Walmart. I use it often enough when I don’t have the time to get my brows waxed. These tweezers work very well in the long run.
Allye D.
Worse twizzers I've ever bought. I grabbed these one day when I misplaced mine & they don't grab at all. They aren't the cheapest around, but using them you'd think they were. Don't recommend
Haliyma B.
Lawrenceville , GA
Uhh these are a LIFE SAVER. Had a really bad splinter and this helped so much removing the wood I got caught in my
Palm while I was walking with my boyfriend I slipped my hand over the railing and found instant
Pain. A great pair of tweezers always does the job right for an emergency.
Kristin E.
Radford, VA
These tweezers are too sharp to actually pluck hair because they will cut the hair in two. But they are handy for a lot of other things instead! Popping acne and those annoying hard white spots under your skin!
Tayla S.
Grayson, KY
They can grab even the smallest hair out of place. I absolutely love how easy these are to use. I use these every week or so to get my eyebrows straightened back up. I would recommend these as a first choice.