BY SALLY HANSEN #61 in Nail Tools

Safely trims overgrown cuticles and hangnails.

Buy on Amazon
Daisha L.
These are great to trim your cuticle at home. They given you a nice look and finish as if you went to have your nails professionally done.
Kayla R.
Wilmington, NC
I love this product.  It is just like going to a salon to get my cuticles fixed!  I purchased this product at Walmart!
Angel B.
Nampa
Sometimes it's hard to trim cuticles with this because it is super stiff. I enjoy it for my kids fingers when they have dry skin!
Tasha C.
Williamson, WV
Worked phenomenally! Couldn't ask for a better nail tool to have in my little to go kit.  Who knows when you may need it!
🌺Juana H.
Chatham, VA
Helps you move your cuticles back. It a a food product for people that have issues with cuticles. I like it.
Isa J.
Very good, sharp and easy to use! Just make sure to be careful not to press to hard while cutting the cuticules because it is very sharp so you might hurt yourself.
Arra M.
North York, ON
I always use this whenever I clean my own nails and this is amazing! It is very affordable from my local drugstore and it last forever.  My mom uses it too and she loves it! This product is worth it .