Sally Hansen

Sally Hansen® La Cross...
1012 Reviews
5 / 5
I am constantly using these numbers to cut my cuticles. I also use it for ingrown nails and Hangnails. Is they are easy to hold in your hand. You definitely can hurt yourself so you need to be careful. I would recommend if you like doing your nails at home.
5 / 5
Love this cuticle naill clippers makes it so easy to do them instead of just taking one of those tools and pushing them down.... I highly recommend it it's right in between not to expensive or to cheap.
5 / 5
This cutie new cutter is very easy to cut babies nails so they don’t get hurt at all it is very good
5 / 5
I first push my cuticles down with the handle after softening them, and the blades are so sharp and the perfect size so they’re really easy to get a perfectly clean trim. My cuticles look like they are professionally done!!
5 / 5
It is good to have a nail clippers at home, even if you do your manicure at beauty salon. If your nail cuticle get dry and some hangings bothering you it can be trimmed with nail clippers. It is not good to cut cuticle more then ones a week.If my nail clippers need to be fixed I will do that or I will buy new one. [product:sally-hansen-la-cross-cuticle-nippers-full-jaw]
5 / 5
A must for me because my cuticles grow so fast with the hair, skin and nail supplements I take. My cuticles get dry and brittle when I forget to use my cuticle oil. This tool cleans them up in a zippy.
5 / 5
I’ve had mine for years. It still feels like new. Great tip to get to the cuticles.
3.00 / 5 star rating
3 / 5
This is one useful tool. I use it after my bi-weekly home pedicures. It did not disappoint.
5 / 5
Me encanta para un corte de cutícula para las uñas queden excelente cuando apliquen el esmalte
5 / 5
No he usado este producto pero he escuchado que es muy bueno desearía poder adquirirlo para probarlo y así recomendarlo