BY SALLY HANSEN #10 in Cuticle Clippers

Sally hansen LA cross cuticle nippers full Jaw has high quality stainless steel for superior precision and durability.

Sarah T.
The perfect size for clipping my cuticles. I often get pretty bad ingrown nails and these are the only tool that I use to fix them. I have tried a few different kinds of cuticle cutters and hade when they are really thick and hard to manipulate but these ones don’t give me that problem.
Tracy M.
Lumberton
Sally Hansen cuticle clippers are a necessary tool when giving myself a manicure. They fit well in my hands without slipping. They stay sharp for a very long time. I would recommend these to others.
Jessica G.
Hollister
Didn't like this product at all. Too much for the poor material. It was not easy at all to.use or.apply. it was a little more than I wanted to pay but love trying new products so I gave it a shot. I bought it at.my local walmart and would recommend it to others.
I really like these. One of my go tos for a quick clean up or full manicure. Easy to use. Stays sharp. Already buy extras when I see them for myself and family. Good price and sometimes Rite Aid and walmart will have them at a good price. Lasts a long time.
khristy W.
DeKalb
solid product and at reasonable price i would consistently purchase this product. it does not last as long as i would prefer, however with the price being so reasonable it is not a huge issue. less expensive than high end but works almost as well
Nicole M.
Baltimore
I bought these about 2 years ago and they have been my best friend ever since. They're perfect when trying to complete a salon quality pedicure. I have not found anything about this product that I dislike and I would definitely recommend.
Mary K.
Greenwood , SC
These cuticle nippers are very easy to use. Easy to grin and hold onto as well. I purchased mine at Walmart. I am a repeat user of this products. The pros about it very sharp easy to use . I would totally recommend these to everyone .
Stephanie E.
foley
These can be a bit tricky to get used to. I have used them for years and you have to be very careful not to cut yourself while learning these. I usually pus back the cuticle and then clip. Makes the nail look much neater in the end!
Somar A.
Gardendale , AL
This product worked really well. I always make sure my cuticles are nice and moisturized before i clip them. I try not to use it all the time. Only when i see a problem area. The price was right and I would buy this brand again.
Analisa R.
Dallas
These clipper work great! I am a repeat user/buyer of this brand. They tend to last long. Help keep your cuticles looking nice and clean for that perfect manicured look. They are great value. I definitely would buy them again

back