Sally Hansen La Cross Comfort Grip Cuticle Nipper 75990 uploaded by Angie M.Sally Hansen La Cross Comfort Grip Cuticle Nipper 75990 uploaded by Doreen P.Sally Hansen La Cross Comfort Grip Cuticle Nipper 75990 uploaded by SEALY P.

BY SALLY HANSEN #12 in Cuticle Clippers

Amyri D.
La Place, LA
Once a week I normally do my hairs. I try to make sure I clip my cuticles. My mom always says healthy cuticles, healthy nails. But I’m not even sure if that is true, but I still listen to it. I bought these a while back and still have amused the same pair. They are ever helpful in getting all the access and I love them!
Ivy L.
I love my cuticle clipper! I think I bought this particular one about 4 years ago. It’s hard to believe it has lasted this long. It’s just now giving up on me but to be fair, it literally lasted YEARS and I gave it so much use. So worth the twenty something dollars I spent. Will be purchasing another one soon.
Hillarie O.
Absolutely NOTHING worse than seeing getting a nice mani or pedi only to see nasty built up cuticle skin within 5 days so save yourself some trouble and snag one of these, low cost to keep them toes and fingers well maintained and are gentle enough to use on my daughters, always make sure you soak your hands and feet first especially if it has been awhile because you want all that tissue to easily come off, I have never had any issues but it’s definitely something you want to take your time doing if you haven’t ever done it on yourself.
Mary S.
One of the best cuties clippers I have used to this day! I constantly use these and look for them once I misplace them. They are easy to use and they get the job done! I bought mine at my local drug store and would definitely recommend to everyone who needs.
Good and sharp. Comfortable and easy to use grip. Good value for the price and how long they last. Will continue to purchase. Just be sure to replace when dull. Hassle to send back to resharpen. I usually buy them at my local Rite Aid, Walgreens or Walmart.
Odalys C.
Fort Worth. Tx
This does not hurt you unless you use it right. I do recommend that it is not near children because it is sharp of course. I bought this at Walmart I think because I lost my old one. It's nice and most of all cheap. My nails aren't perfect but it does help with those cuticles!👌😊
It works VERY well for me and i love it lots! It's super handy and great quality. I think it's all pros! There's seemingly NO cons to be quite honest! I'm a first time user, but I've had it for a while. I would DEFINITELY recommend this product to others!
Gail D.
Taunton , MA
I like this tool. It allows me to easily clip the cuticle close with out causing injury. It is the best one I’ve ever used. I bought it at Rite Aid. It removes the cuticle leaving my nails looking just manicured. I would definitely purchase this again.
Shar K.
Really precise! Use it whenever I want to treat myself to an at-home nail updo. Very easy to use and lightweight so you can be more accurate. Sharp cutters that have lasted a really long time. Worth it if you are looking to get a salon look at home!
💋 C.
I HAVE to have one or more of these - at all times - within reach at my house - in every shape and size! Lol I use them for everything nails!!! -Not just my cuticle area. They are absolutely AH-MAZ-ZING!!! I'm serious! Lol I don't know what I did before I found these handy little things years ago! So, do yourself a favor and get a pair and see for yourself, if you haven't already! You will find them to super handy too! I PROMISE because I absolutely love them - If you can't tell already 😉