Sally Hansen® La Cross Comfort Grip Cuticle Nipper uploaded by Angie M.Sally Hansen® La Cross Comfort Grip Cuticle Nipper uploaded by SEALY P.Sally Hansen® La Cross Comfort Grip Cuticle Nipper uploaded by Doreen P.

BY SALLY HANSEN #12 in Cuticle Clippers

Morrigan J.
Rineyville, KY
Very good product, does exactly what it is supposed to do, the pros on this product would be how easy it is to use and how nice and sharp the clippers are, I don’t personally believe it has any cons, I purchased my product from My local Sallys Beauty supply, I would most definitely recommend this product to others! It’s Good price for the quality of the product.
Michelle D.
New Britain
I like to cut and clean my cuticles with this nail clipper .easy grip to handle along with this I like to use a Sally Hansen cream for cuticles to make them soft , after 5 minutes and push them back and proceed to cut . Don’t forget after each use to wash with antibacterial soap and dry . I definitely recommend this product
Nada C.
Sterling, VA
Usually I go to the salon to get my nails done. However, between nail appointments I do like to keep my cuticles and check by taking care of them myself. In the winter I notice I get a lot of dry skin on my hands and that’s noticeable around my cuticles. This product helps to keep that looking neat and tidy
𝒩✨ S.
Does exactly what it’s supposed to, really helpful for cuticles sticking out and reaches the difficult ones too. This is the only one I need, I haven’t used another in years. Much easier than scissor style cuticle cutters. I would definitely recommend this to make your life easier
Suzie S.
If you don’t know how to use these, don’t try. They’re sharp and it’s easy to nick your cuticle and have blood everywhere. If yu so know what you’re doing, sally hansen has more of the better tools I believe. Tweezerman is a little better only because their blade stayed sharp longer
Daniece L.
Sanford, FL
It keeps  my cuticles looking very great in between manicures and pedicures from the nail salon.   It's not quite  For pricey and I bought it from Sally's. Not as sharp as i would like but it gets the job done. Yes I would recommend to a friend.
❃❁Jennifer f.
Red oak, TX
Works exactly as expected, gets the job done very well at a inexpensive price. Very easy to use, I recommend this to everyone good value and a good price. This is my go to cuticle cutter when I am at home giving myself and my friends manicures and pedicures
Good and sharp. Comfortable and easy to use grip. Good value for the price and how long they last. Will continue to purchase. Just be sure to replace when dull. Hassle to send back to resharpen. I usually buy them at my local Rite Aid, Walgreens or Walmart.
Vanessa C.
It worked great and has a fine tip. This made t precise and easier to use. Great for an at home pedicure! The price was reasonable and I would definitely consider buying another nail product from this line! I recommend to others who need cuticle clippers.
AshleyandNathan S.
Woodstock
These are wonderful. I have four kids and can do all of our nails in a short period of time due to the quality of these. These clippers are not expensive so if they are lost I can replace them easily. I will purchase this product again in the future.