Sally Hansen® La Cross Clip & Catch Toenail Clipper uploaded by Jessie S.Sally Hansen® La Cross Clip & Catch Toenail Clipper uploaded by Nina D.

BY SALLY HANSEN #27 in Nail Clippers

tina S.
great clipper; felt sturdy and wasn’t hard to clip. It was cery easy to use as well as small enough to put into small places like my purse or makeup bag. This can be found at target or a local grocery store, highly recommend. If something happens to the one I currently have I would definitely buy the same kind to replace.
Rie G.
This item is a repeat in my house because I can never keep up with it. Family or friends will visit, ask for a toenail clipper and never give it back. As far as how it compares to other toenail clippers, I love the sharpness because it easily clips my toenails unlike others, and as you see it is definitely an item that i will recommend and buy again.
Joy W.
Walland, TN
Easy to use. The product do the job well. I would buy these clippers again. Easy to cut my toenails. Make pedicures easy. The clippers are similar to other brands that I have purchased; however, they seem to be very well made. I would recommend these clippers.
Stephanie E.
foley
I can use these on not only myself but my kids too. I feel it is a great price for the product that usually lasts me for quiet sometime without needing replacement. I usually loose them and have to buy new. So I think it’s a great product.
Dayanna M.
Flushing, NY
I purchased this clipper at a Walgreens while I was on vacation. Although it was a little pricy I think it was worth the extra two dollars because I still have it a year later. Can’t go wrong with the sally hanson brand
Allison T.
Orlando , FL
I’ve never used any other nail clipper before. This product gets the job done without giving hangnails or ingrown nails. It’s easy to use and the quality is great. I’d recommend to other people. Well worth my money.
Kathleen K.
Jersey City, NJ
Honestly I don’t give my nail clippers much thought but these were on sale and seem sturdy. The catch part isn’t as enclosed as some other models but still works pretty well - no one wants to step on old toenails!
Jacquelyn D.
I have been using the same set of nail clippers for years and they still work great! I have had no issues with snapping or breaking with them. I would definitely recommend this product to others; it works great.
Melissa M.
Castlewood , VA
Overall is toenail clippers go not a bad size the catch is great idea makes your clean up a little bit better he definitely going to spend 20 minutes trying to do your nails and then 5 cleaning up after them great idea overall not a bad price will definitely buy them again when these need replaced overall very happy with this product and definitely have told my friends about them
Michele N.
Clarkston, MI
This is a great and inexpensive nail flipper that works really well! Does not get dull with repeated use so clipping your nails is very easy! Highly recommend this set of nail clippers!!