BY SALLY HANSEN #41 in Tweezers & Eyebrow Shaping Tools

La Cross Brow Scissors & Tweezers see more...

Crystal W.
Crystal W.
Central Lake, MI
These tweezero are my favorite. You don't really appreciate a great pair of tweezers until you have a hair driving you crazy and a crampy pair of tweezers that one have a teeny tiny sliver where it actually meets together and there's slim to no chance of getting that hair out. But these work great every time
Xio A.
Xio A.
Pasadena, CA
This is an okay product to use, but not the best in my opinion. I bought it at my local Sally Hansen store for a very cheap price i would say. I don't use it often, i just keep it in my purse whenever i need it. I guess i would say i recommend it but not as much
Elise M.
Elise M.
Baton Rouge, LA
Tweezers are tweezers what can i say. I guess they grip the hair good? Its tweezers. I dont miss hairs when i go to grab them with these specific tweezers..? I guess. I dont know. Good job Sally Hnasen for making tweezers. I like them i guess. I was satisfied.
Jasmine C.
Jasmine C.
Labelle, FL
my eyebrows are long so I like using the scissors to cut them and the tweezers provide good control over the small hairs I grow underneath. they are also very easy to use together and for a great price.
Sara A.
Sara A.
This is an awesome set. I have brows that grow ridiculously long and so I use the scissors quit often. They do a great job of keeping you from trimming too much hair.
Jessica J.
Jessica J.
I MEAN NOTHING SPECIAL ABOUT THEM THEY WORK AND DO THE JOB. IM PLEASED WITH THEM AND THEY DONT COST AN ARM AND LEG TO PURCHASE. THEY ARE REASONABLE.
Allison C.
Allison C.
Harlan, KY
Very useful set. I keep my brows in shape with these tools almost daily. I cut the long ones that stay and tweeze the ones that should go away.
Amber H.
Amber H.
Amarillo, TX
This is a great set my eye brow hairs get pretty long so this is helpful with trimming and the tweezers grasp really well too.
Sami N.
Sami N.
Las Vegas, NV
Wellness Guru Expert
I bought this for these scissors. They work so well! Great price, easy to find, and gets every angle you could possibly need.
Linda M.
Linda M.
South Point
I have been using Sally Hansen tweezers for a while I buy them at the local Wal-Mart, they do a really good job for me.