BY LA CROSS

Hannah K.
This is an interesting tool. You use it by pushing the head of the tool around the blemish and sort of dragging the tool.its definitely something you'll want to use at night to ensure that the redness will fade overnight. I believe it does a pretty good job of removing blackheads, but I think it can cause a little damage if you're not careful. Sometime I get the sort of blemishes that are deeper under the skin and it's very tempting to try and get at them with this tool. I would advise against this. It doesn't do any good and it causes the spot to become more irritated and more visible. I use it on blackheads around my nose and I think it works well, but it does cause the skin to be a little tender and vulnerable, so it's probably a good idea to use some kind of anti-bacterial cream or tea tree oil after using this tool, especially if you're using it on the face.
Lexi R.
Bowie, MD
This is the best tool to use for stubborn blemishes! i used it on those pesky white heads i get in the crease of my nose and it just squeezes them out with ease!
Meaghen K.
Lewiston, MI
All my life I've had a huge problem with acne, I got this one time and absolutely loved the way it worked. Definitely worth it!