BY SALLY HANSEN

Zoë M.
New Waterford
These are great nail clippers I would highly recommend them to all people with fingernails I bought it at my local sally Hansen store I am a first-time user but I will be a repeat Ted one because I would totally buy this again
Kourdney b.
Very nice and durable. Especially for the nails . It Really increases the chance of Beauty and defined nails. My First Time Using The Tool But It Really Works And I would Like To try it Again. i Got It From CVS. I Recommend All Women try This For Their Nails
joodzell L.
Brockton, MA
Clips very well! Doesn't leave out any bleeding or un even nails! Really clips nicely and has no harm, would recommend to anyone because it's really easy to use!
Mariel V.
Bronx, NY
I love this... Super easy to use. Would highly recommend it to anyone. #sallyhansen products are the best. I have been using them for over ten years now.
Allyson O.
Tickfaw, LA
I got one of these for christmas. I've never been more pleased with a product.
Emma P.
Maple Shade, NJ
Some nail clippers are so dull you can barely make a cut! I purchased these for the first time on a whim and loved them! CVS has them in stock and not too expensive. Better than having to bite your nails! Sally hansen is always a great purchase. you wont be let down!
Alexis H.
Spokane, WA
This brand for nail clippers has been by far the best. Compared to other companies, they don't break or cut my nails to where they are sharp. The value of the clippers is amazing. I would recommend them to anyone who is in need a great set of nail clippers.
Hannah L.
Cornwall
They work so perfect I love them so much I would totally recommend you get this, you're so easy to bring around to travel!
brittany M.
Grand Rapids, MI
I really want one of these I had a friend who owned this and I used it and I love it
Angie R.
Linn, KS
I love these clippers. The sharp and get the job done well! They are also comfortable to hold and use.