BY SALLY HANSEN #44 in Nail Clippers

Lena N.
Saint Louis, MO
very confusing to use.. i dont recommend it for beginners as its tricky to cut the nail
Zharea M.
Arlington, GA
These come apart super easy. I am not a fan. It is cheaply made. I will not buy again.
Ieshia B.
Houma, LA
This is a good clipper u can slip anything. You should use this is a good product. Just use it.
Haylee S.
People say these nail files last forever..... they really do NOT! I bought this and it literally lasted me TWO times of filing my nails then I had to through it away.... I wouldn't not recommend this. if any file to buy go to sallys theirs are the best and last a descent amount of time!
lillian b.
Gets dull after a while I mean for a week or so they work good but not much longer if u don't use them a lot you would.love em
Jessie N.
Athens
I don't really like the big nail clippers like these. I feel like it is a little easier to cut yourself with big ones so I have really only probably bought some like this one time.
Katia B.
This is mis-marketed and not what you are looking for. It is a glorified tweezer. Not bad for a tweezer, but it is not what you want if you (like me) are thinking about clipping your nose hair, unless you want to pluck out each one. For me this would be very time consuming, and I have had to start over on my search to find the right nose hair trimmer. PS - there are always five left, so don't feel pressured into buying.
Tasheeka S.
Battleboro, NC
It was a good product helped me remove those acrylic nails without as much pain they are ok I just prefer to soak
Shanyia C.
Darby, PA
I don't wear artifical nails but I do give theses to my sister or whoever needs a nail clipper. They work well.
Faith C.