BY SALLY HANSEN #44 in Nail Clippers

Jaiden B.
I like to get my nails done a lot but I don't always have the money. It works great I just don't alway get the shapes I want . I bought it from cvs, it was my first time . I would tell people to use it if u want a square shaped nail
Maria A.
Omg yes it works really good!!! Ibwould totallyrecommend this nail clipers. Very good price for the good work it does. I have it and would totally buy it again if i lost the one i have right now.
Andrea R.
Colville, WA
I have bought 3 pairs of these. All three worked well for about a month and then the spring that separates the handles becomes loose and falls out. I would not recommend these to anyone.
Cindy G.
Kannapolis, NC
It is cheap and effective. It also cuts nails easily. It is easy to grip and to work with. I bought this at Sally Hansen which is a good beauty supply store and it is close my home.
Wilma J.
Las Vegas, NV
Sally Hansen Nail Clippers are well made and allow me to do a more than adequate job manicuring my nails. They remove the cuticle with damaging the area around it or the nail pad.
BRIDGET K.
I got these because the package displayed a lifetime guarantee printed on it.
It fell apart the first time I used it. I sent it in for a replacement and never received anything!
Maddy M.
Long Beach, CA
I cut my nails effortlessly with this product. I like using this brand because it's simple and does the job right. I've used cheaper quality products and regret it. Recommend.
Angie G.
Lancaster, CA
Works great for me. I would recommend to others to use this product. Wish this product was a little cheaper, it is too expensive to continuously buy. It is very easy to use.
Daniella
Rego Park, NY
This nail clipper is spot on! It cut my nails perfectly. Everyone in the family enjoys it. It doesn't cut nails halfway or in a crooked way like some other nail clippers.
Yanin C.
Pompano Beach, FL
Love this nail clipper. I bought it to use on the boys because since they are little I wanted to make sure I got a great one! I purchased it at Target so that was great!