BY SALLY HANSEN #44 in Nail Clippers

Ivy G.
N Providence, RI
Works good if you ate doing acrylic nails but still have to use a file to even it out... days that it cuts it round instead of just square but it still squares your nail off
Sav S.
Middletown, NJ
Super good quality and is my only pair left that hasn't broke!! There super easy to use and available at my local stores. They are slightly pricy but they last very long and I would recommend these to anyone.
Kenley J.
Dukedom, TN
I really like this product, as well as other products made by this company. I have bought it over and over again and will continue to do so. It is priced well. I recommend this product to other people!
Davlyn M.
Read nice to clip your nails with after a nice good all filing shave there and if you're trying to pamper your hands and your nails, you should use this product.
Jessie N.
Athens
I don't really like the big nail clippers like these. I feel like it is a little easier to cut yourself with big ones so I have really only probably bought some like this one time.
Brooke W.
I am a HUGE fan of this product and strongly recommend it. Like many others, sometimes I treat myself to a nice set of fake nails- they are stunning and definitely a boost of self esteem. The only hard part is when your real nails start to grow out and are somewhat hard to manage. This is the PERFECT product to make sure that your nails still have a polished, clean, precise look to them.
Haylee S.
People say these nail files last forever..... they really do NOT! I bought this and it literally lasted me TWO times of filing my nails then I had to through it away.... I wouldn't not recommend this. if any file to buy go to sallys theirs are the best and last a descent amount of time!
Brooke H.
Santa Barbara, CA
I am very particular about my nails. I like the sally Hansen brand, so i recently purchased this item, I have used it a couple times and so far no complaints. I have even used it on my husbands nails. its affordable I would buy it again but hopefully its long lasting and I don't have too
Brenda C.
Emporia, KS
Good clippers and they have gotten better over the years I have purchased higher quality ones that tend to clip better but never have the file with them. The pros great to have them when you need them the cons I can never find them so I have purchased probably 50 pairs
Tammie N.
Sanger, CA
What I like to do when I use nail clippers is soak my hands in warm water let them sit for a little bit and then clip. I love these clippers you can find them at Walmart & online for about six dollars. I have to say I have fragile nail's and they work perfect for me.You will find that they clip easily and will prevent ingrown nails and they are long lasting when it comes to staying sharp.