BY SALLY HANSEN #44 in Nail Clippers

Kourdney b.
Very nice and durable. Especially for the nails . It Really increases the chance of Beauty and defined nails. My First Time Using The Tool But It Really Works And I would Like To try it Again. i Got It From CVS. I Recommend All Women try This For Their Nails
Ashly C.
Bingham
I love this product , alot of times when i got to clip the tip of my artificial nail off it hurts pulls or pops off even ! These cut right through it without any pull or pop of the nail. The look a little scary at first but the packaging is cute the color is nice and I will continue to use this brans !
Erica S.
I like this product for the quality I purchased it at Target. I like that it is durable it can stand up to any type of tonenail thin or thick. It fits well in my hands because i have small hands it's sometimes difficult to find things that i can easily use. The price however is a bit steep, if i were to loose the pair i have i would purchase a different brand only because of the cost. I would however recomend to others.
Jen F.
Kng Of Prussa, PA
I use these both when I have plastic tips and when I'm growing out my natural nails. They cut cleanly either way, only requiring minimal buffing afterward. They have stayed sharp so far and never crack my gel polish or acrylic.
Trina J.
Natchez, MS
Great! I really enjoy using these. They don’t take off to much and they’re painless. It makes trimming my cuticles way easier. They are also a very reasonable price! You can’t go wrong buying a pair of these cuticle trimmers. I plan on buying another one for my mom to try!
Desiree P.
Detroit, MI
Toenail clippers are the best invention ever lol. I've broken multiple finger nail clippers just to cut my big toe! I recommend this strong, sturdy toe nail clipper.
Shannon S.
Youngstown, FL
I am always putting tips and acrylics on my nails and I found these at Walmart and couldn't wait to try them out but I was honestly disappointed. They didn't cut well like they were dull and it's super hard to cut because it doesn't just cut once and done like most artificial nail clippers do. These put stress on the tip and actually broke a few in half. Maybe it was just me but I definitely wouldn't buy these again.
Alice V.
Phoenix, AZ
Love Sally Hansen's products! I have so many of them at home. There are not many alternatives to the quiality of these items. It's very easy to apply them, and you'll get great results right after use. I would definitely buy it again, and again, and again!
Kali M.
Lansing
Product is well price and do it’s job. Although they broke easily after a few months.  Compared to products is gets the job done effectively. This was the first time I had purchased this product. Pros are price, cons are the lack of stability. Would recommend to people who are not often using them.
Kelly P.
Doing artificial nails can be a huge pain without these clippers! They make my job so much easier! They are easy to use & makes the job fast! After a little while of time they do get hard to squeeze, but I would recommend them to others as long as you know how to use them!