BY SALLY HANSEN #24 in Nail Polish Remover

How To Apply:

• Dip finger into pre-cut foam.
  • Twist & remove until nail polish is removed
  • Close cap tightly after use.

AnneMarie E.
Sault Ste. Marie
This remover is the most fastest and efficient way to remove polish I love this fact that ypu don't have to get the cotton balls out to use this. Just suck your finger in and boom clean nail
Latoya S.
Phoenix
Very handy product cutting down on the amount of cottons swabs and rubbing needed. Cons include that bright and dark colors do stain the sponge inside. However this does not render it useless. I’ve only had it for two weeks so I will continue to use to determine whether I will repurchase but sally Hansen is pretty good stuff.
Cristi C.
I had bought this a while back, since I don't do my nails that often. After putting some polish on my nails, I opened my (probably two year old) box and noticed it was dry as a bone. Tried adding some water to it, but that didn't help. Found this on the walmart website, it came to the Shoppers/ Canada Post near me (not the walmart near me, which I found odd though) in slightly oversized packaging. Works like a charm, one dip and the polish is off. Happy hands, happy nails.
Ramsha A.
Canton, MI
In general, I’m not a fan of this kind of nail polish remover since it often leaves color on my skin. The formula isn’t drying, though, does the job!
Hetal P.
I love how it works it is so easy to do it has 3 holes to put you finger in and it rubs write off of your nail easy
Amanda B.
Waveland
So easy to use and it leaves my nails soft and not dry like other polish removers. It is your one stop for removing nail polish. No mess which is a huge plus! Keeps my hands looking amazing between polish colors
Rose I.
This product worked, sort of. I had to get my own cotton ball with remover on it to get into the corners of the nail. I also didn’t like that my whole finger had to be touching and absorbing the remover while it was inside the package. Would not repurchase
Melissa F.
My favorite nail polish remover!!! Removed nail polish very quickly & easily no scrubbing necessary. Affordable price I usually pay about $7 soft scent not too overwhelming. I would recommend especially since it contains Vitamin E & Aloe Vera. Just be careful on the way home with it sometimes the jar leaks if the seal is broke.
aimee W.
Rowayton
My mom used to use these on my sister and me growing up because its easy to use and hard to spill. There is a sponge inside that you stick your finger in and by twisting it around the nail polish gets wiped off. Only gave four stars because it doesn't remove polish as efficiently as other removers but it is convenient and great if you have younger, messy people :)
Shandell B.
Owensboro , KY
Love using the tubs vs the bottles because I can do one or a few nails without messing up all of them entirely. The price is cheap and the products work great.
Jeana H.
Do you think this would take off gel polish?
Emily N.
I've really wanted to try this is it available in Canada?
Meril C.
How well does it work on the home gel polishes?

back