BY SALLY HANSEN #21 in Nail Polish Remover

How To Apply:

• Dip finger into pre-cut foam.
  • Twist & remove until nail polish is removed
  • Close cap tightly after use.

Buy on Walmart*
Deanna A.
Trumann
This product is awesome. One swipe and the polish is off but it also leaves the nails moisturized, it doesn't dry out your cuticles like other brands do.
Kathy G.
West Webster
I love the fact that this is a no mess deal.
Other ones you have to use a cotton ball/pad.
Easy to just dip your finger in and swirl it around.
Over time it turns color.
I would definitely purchase again and recommend it.
Morgan W.
Huntington
So much easier than using a cotton ball and remover! What did I do before finding this product??
Melissa M.
Anaheim
Works okay but that chemicals in the product aren’t good and I notice my nails feeling really thin brittle and dry after using this product after a couple weeks.
robbii m.
usa
Unlike most nail polish removers this product does not smell so strong that it burns your nose. Leaves nails nice
Drew D.
Kent, Wa
This style of nail polish remover is my favorite. It doesn’t create any extra trash and it’s easy to use. Only downfall is that you need to make sure it stay up right at all times because it can slowly leak out if it gets knocked over.
STEPHANIE ..
Toronto
Simple and clean to use. All you do is dip your nail in and rotate it side to side and your nail is completely clean. The only downside is if you constantly use it, there is old nail polish residue when you try to remove your current polish. Besides that I love how this is mess free and I dont need to pour the remove on the cotton pad or need any cotton pads to begin with!
Gabriellia O.
Bowling Green
No strong smell, no clean up. A quick and effective way to get that stubborn nail polish off! I’ve found cheaper nail polish removers but this one is worth the price because it is so easy to use!
Livy A.
sandusky
Oh my God these moisturizing nail polish remover is really nice it’s my first time using them and yeah so like I really love it so like it doesn’t it’s like a pro for me and I will remit recommend this to others
Natasha H.
London
These work great I can clean 2 or 3 nails with one swab depending on the nail.polish. I can do both hands no problems. They are easy to work with and they don't have the overwhelming smells
Jeana H.
Do you think this would take off gel polish?
Emily N.
I've really wanted to try this is it available in Canada?
Meril C.
How well does it work on the home gel polishes?