BY SALLY HANSEN #21 in Nail Polish Remover

How To Apply:

• Dip finger into pre-cut foam.
  • Twist & remove until nail polish is removed
  • Close cap tightly after use.

Buy on Walmart*
esmeralda g.
fresno
I really like using the kwik off moisturizer nail polish because it is really safe to use and because a lot of people don't like smells that have a lot of chemicals
Kathy L.
Calhoun
I love the shore of fingernail polish because it's easy and convenient and simple-to-use put your finger in it twist it says polish comes off I recommend
Diana R.
houston
Me gustaría probar este producto no se como funciona si es de buena calidad y si ase su función
Andrea C.
Dallas
This didn't work at all no matter how hard I tried my glitter polish would always stick to my nails
Dakota S.
Bowling Green, OH
Very awful. Did not take really any polish off. Very disappointed, throwing it away rather than giving it to someone
Kalinda E.
Montréal, QC
To me it was a waste of money. The product works well, but you can only use it a couple of times. It's not very practical. I think they need to come up with a new design cause sticking your hand on a sponge isn't the fasted way to get nail polish out.
Breanna P.
Keyser, WV
I have never tried this product before. So not sure what to say about it. I'm sure it works like the rest of them
Melanie S.
Never used this kind. Might have to try it. Ive heard its easy with removing polsih...i myself though have never bought it.
POPPIN 👑.
I love it it takes the color right off of the nail you should use it I have always used this
Houda M.
I didn't like it it last about a min and then like I've never moisturized my hands. .
Jeana H.
Do you think this would take off gel polish?
Emily N.
I've really wanted to try this is it available in Canada?
Meril C.
How well does it work on the home gel polishes?