BY SALLY HANSEN #15 in Nail Polish Remover

How To Apply:

• Dip finger into pre-cut foam.
  • Twist & remove until nail polish is removed
  • Close cap tightly after use.

Buy on Jet.com
Katherine G.
Cincinnati, OH
Taking off your nail polish has never been easier. I always hated struggling with cotton balls or qtips to remove nail polish. This product makes it so much quicker. Place your finger in one of the holes in the sponge, and twist a few times until the nail polish is scrubbed off. It smells strong but not as chemical-smelling as other removers. Be careful if you have a paper cut though!
Ann T.
West Richland, WA
This product from Sally Hansen is amazing! I hate removing nail polish from my nails because sometimes I have to do it and do it. The Kwik soft Moisturizing Nail Polish Remover gets the job done in no time and I am ready to go! I love that has vitamin E and aloe that keep my nails healthy.
Bellelinne M.
Hialeah, FL
when I'm lazy I use this product, it works well, I like this brand also its products for nail treatments, like the hardener, the top coat are very good too and their packaging is beautiful! Love it! ❤️❤️❤️
Esha P.
gra
It’s great how convenient this product is. You can remove your nail polishes without needing nail polish remover or cotton balls/pads. I’ve gotten this product several times because of how easy it is to use, and how well it actually works.
Emily S.
Henderson
Being able to just be able to put a finger in and let the sponge rub the nail polish off is pretty awesome play it’s less likely that you’ll be able to blame a mess. And when you feel like you may be running out just poor some more in!
Tiffney T.
Shelbyville
I have never really liked this product, doesn’t get the nail polish off very well! Takes several attempts to get all the polish off and the product doesn’t last long! Would really like the product to last longer and be more effective.
Emily Q.
One of my favorite products! I use this to take off my nail polish quickly. It saves me time and gets the polish off very easily. I buy it at my local grocery store and the container usually lasts about 3 months before it dries out.
Bri C.
boise
I use this stuff when I don’t have my acrylics on. Very easy to use, no struggle at all. It’s not expensive, you get what you pay for. I’ve bought it a couple of times. I really recommend getting it from your local stores
Allyson K.
New Milford, NJ
Kwik off is fast, easy, and gets the job done. Usually it takes me at least a half hour taking my nail polish off but with Kwik off i can take my polish off in a matter of minutes. I can also say that the remover lasts awhile compared to a bottle of nail polish remover. In comparison price wise to a bottle of remover, this is a little more expensive but a couple of dollars is definitely worth the convenience of this remover.
Ashley S.
Sacramento, CA
I was amazed at how easily this worked. You can literally just stick your finger in, move it around a little and pull it out and the polish is gone. It is more difficult when you have a glitter polish than it would be to use a cotton ball. Only negative is that after some use the remover takes on the color of everything that has been put in it and loses some effectiveness. You can easily fix that buy dumping the entire thing, rinsing out the sponge inside and refilling with more polish remover. Highly recommend
Jeana H.
Do you think this would take off gel polish?
Emily N.
I've really wanted to try this is it available in Canada?