BY SALLY HANSEN #26 in Nail Polish Remover

How To Apply:

• Dip finger into pre-cut foam.
  • Twist & remove until nail polish is removed
  • Close cap tightly after use.

Shelbie B.
Arizona
this product is so easy to use! Very effective way of removing nail polish. I have been using this product for years not and just find that the affordable price is worth it. It's alain kinda fun to use! I would recommend this to every one who loves wearing nail polish but dreads taking it off. 5/5 stars.
delaney g.
Crawfordsvlle, IN
LOVE THIS SO SO SO MUCH!!!! it is SO unbelievably easy to use, and provides almost no mess. i bought this at walmart for a wonderful price and was shocked at how easy to use it was. love this and will be using again!
Barbie S.
Brenton, WV
This is super easy to use and quicker than anything else I've used. Yes, very easy to apply. I have used this product since I was a teenager. It's a great value that can be used over and over again. Yes, I would buy again.
Nicole P.
West Rutland , VT
My favorite thing about this nail polish remover is that it's not messy at all. It works well on plain nail polish, but if I'm using glitter polish it doesn't work so well at getting it off. This nail polish remover is relativity cheap and it does work okay. I'd recommend this product if you prefer not using glitter polish.
Megan K.
Mechanicsburg, PA
This stuff is so awesome because it leaves no mess at all! I can't tell you how many times I used cotton balls to get my polish off and accidentally leave it sitting on a wood table. Yeah it ruins the wood and it's just not good! But I don't have to worry about that with this nail polish remover so I'm in love.
Hailey A.
Marshall, TX
Sally Henson is more on this expensive side but I got this as a Christmas gift and I fell in love with it. Easy to use. The only thing is, it doesn't get around the cuticle area. Only from about mid-nail and up.
Katie R.
Kenova , WV
I’m not a huge fan of this product. The idea is great, but it took a lot of effort to get the polish off my nails. I had to dip my finger into the jar multiple times and I felt like it was more of a mess than anything. The product was getting on my fingers instead of just my fingernail.
Teodocia G.
danbury
I love this moisturizer nail remover, leaves my finger so smooth and not sticky . My first time trying this product and I would definitively buy it again . Very easy to use . I recommend this product !!!
Danielle H.
My favorite type of nail polish remover is the kind you dip your finger into because it works so much faster with less scrubbing. It does leave your hands a little dry feeling after which isn’t a big deal. This is the only kind of remover that I have purchased for some time!
Nina B.
Plainfield, IL
This thing is so convenient! I don't have to buy a whole bag of cotton balls to take off my nail polish when I can just buy the 2 in 1 thing. It's great for those who don't have patience like me also!
Jeana H.
Do you think this would take off gel polish?
Emily N.
I've really wanted to try this is it available in Canada?
Meril C.
How well does it work on the home gel polishes?

back