BY SALLY HANSEN

How To Apply:

• Dip finger into pre-cut foam.
  • Twist & remove until nail polish is removed
  • Close cap tightly after use.

Caitlin G.
Works well but when using it the left over nail polish gets on your skin. Also since it's a big block of sponge you can use all of it just the parts that allow you to when you first get it. Cheap but works well
Jessica V.
Victoria, BC
These are so great for traveling. I prefer to use a cotton pad with regular nail polish remover when I'm at home, because these aren't quite as good at removing nail polish, but still so helpful for travelling!
DARIA C.
Toronto, WY
Very easy to use and very helpful especially if you need on-the-go nail polish remover! I always carry it in my bag just in case if I need it :)
Good value and I am happy with it! Definitely recommending it to others
Tessa F.
This product is so easy to use and it great for lazy girls like myself. Other than slight stinging if you have ripped up cuticles, it is super easy and is great at getting off stubborn glitter nail polish!
Lindsay b.
I love these not only are u removing your nail polish but your also not using any extra cotton pads to get it off! If there is a way to help the environment and do what it's suppose I think that's a win-win!
Emily M.
HALIFAX, NS
I really like this product, it makes it so much easier to take off my nail polish. The thing to be concerned about is it drying out, but as long as you screw the cap on tightly you should be ok.
Ashley K.
Shippenville, PA
I like this remover because it is not harsh on the nail. It isn't super stinky like a lot of products are. But it Doesn't take gel polish off very well. You can get this product at Cvs pharmacy!
Marilou R.
I like this product its good. It remove my nail polish really fast. I used it a lot. Dont use the one with acetone its not good for you. It stay in your system forever. Take it without acetone. Yes I recommend it
emily p.
Port Hope, ON
This remover does well, but after a few uses i find it hard to get nail polish off around the cutical area, but when im in a hurry to take it off its my go to! Its so quick and easy!
Elizabeth M.
ottawa
Don't find this product very moisture get at all. Actually I find by the time the polish is off my nails the skin around my nails is white and dry. Boot a product I would repurchase.
Jeana H.
Do you think this would take off gel polish?
Meril C.
How well does it work on the home gel polishes?
Emily N.
I've really wanted to try this is it available in Canada?

Kohl's