BY SALLY HANSEN #21 in Nail Polish Remover

How To Apply:

• Dip finger into pre-cut foam.
  • Twist & remove until nail polish is removed
  • Close cap tightly after use.

Buy on Walmart*
Rose T.
I loved this unique form of nail polish remover!! I hate having to find cotton balls or a paper towel and then get it all over your hands trying to dip it in and then the nail polish manages to get onto everything (including what you're eating) I also find you waste SO much product doing so but with these literally one wipe is enough for all 10 fingers! You save so much money and its affordable too -10/10 wont go back to the regular nail polish
Chelsea M.
I do like this nail polish remover however the smell is very strong and it gives me a headache. The remover does work well and I do continue to use it because it is easier on your nails than pure acetone but if you are sensitive to smells you might want to skip this one.
Tiahna L.
This polish remover did a really good job. It removes colour quickly and smoothly, and after all the nail polish had been removed my nail bed and cuticle did not feel at all dry as it does when I use other nail polish removing formulas. It was a really good deal, size and cost wise as usually I use lots of remover for just a few nails; but I didn't have to use much product to get great results, and the 6-pack will definitely last me a while.
Amy F.
St, NL
Great stuff. This is a great product! I actually really enjoyed this. I use this item pretty offen. Is is a good product for the price that you pay for it. I got it at the closest store to me. I am satisfied in the product!
Rebecca W.
Best nail polish remover ever! Love how it is so easy to take off the nail polish you just have to push your finger into the foam and I cleaned it off so easily rather than scrubbing at your nails with a cotton ball. This product also doesn't dry out my finger which is amazing I would definitely recommend this to everybody I use it every single time I take off nail polish
Alex B.
EDMONTON
I love how easy it is just to dip your finger in twist it and come out with pretty clean nails. It does however get the remover on all parts of your finger so any small nick will burn and it leaves a horrible after taste on your fingers for a day or two.
MyLinh T.
Montreal
The kwick off nail colour remover in a pot is super user friendly. I would repurchase it but it is not very useful with pedicure. Also, it does not last as long as a regular nail polish remover in a bottle. Anyhow, it is very practicle for quick manicure.
Brooke R.
Toronto
This nail polish remover is so easy to use, I absolutely love it! Rather than dipping a bottle over and getting the remover everywhere, all you have to do is dip your fingernails in! It is a great value and I would definitely buy this product again!
Evelyn P.
Montreal, QC
I like this method of taking off your nail polish. It works very well takes my nail polish off very quickly but the only down fall is that it can stain your fingers with the nail polish inside so it makes you work a little more. And once you've used many times with dark colours, the product inside gets very dark and so it stains even more your fingers and doesn't look too clean.
Maria C.
Remueve el esmalte de una manera espectacular sin dañar la cutícula, me encantó, y el precio es muy económico sin duda lo recomendaría a mi circulo de amistades, y también lo volvería a comprar, es de mis removedores favoritos sin duda alguna.
Jeana H.
Do you think this would take off gel polish?
Emily N.
I've really wanted to try this is it available in Canada?
Meril C.
How well does it work on the home gel polishes?