BY SALLY HANSEN

How To Apply:

• Dip finger into pre-cut foam.
  • Twist & remove until nail polish is removed
  • Close cap tightly after use.

Kelly P.
Love this nail polish remover as I love the ability to dip your nail in to remove the polish. I only wish that the sponge was thicker and more firm so that the nail polish would come off quicker.
Jessica T.
Mississauga, ON
First, lets talk price, the Sally Hansen Remover is generally a little more expensive then others but it does work a lot better then the cheap ones. I've been using the Kwik Off for a few years now and love it. I can quickly change my nail polish colours without a hassle. If you are like me, and lead a busy balancing life then this is something that could make your life a little more productive.
Kiana B.
Marystown
Purchased at: Walmart
Really love this nail polish remover !! It’s much better then the kind you have to apply to a cotton ball first. All it takes is one dip of your finger and all the nail polish is stripped.
emilia s.
Vancouver
After using this nail polish remover, I don't think I'll ever get another brand. It works so quickly and leaves my skin moisturized and healthy. The only thing I wish is that the sponge inside was more dense, but I can't complain - it really works!
Victoria W.
Kitchener, ON
I have been using this little pot of nail polish remover for years! I feel like nothing works like it. It’s so easy to use and so effective! When I eventually need to remove nail polish from my toenails I always end up ripping a little bit of the sponge off of the inside and using it.
Nina K.
Windsor
This polish remover is excellent when you first get it but over time its effectiveness decreases. The sponge inside gets full off previous colours you've removed. I would recommend just using a classic liquid remover with cotton pads you can even get at the dollar store.
Anuu S.
BRAMPTON, ON
This product is easier to use and mess free. It’s a good price for what you’re getting. Compared to the alternative’s it’s quick and easy. You can purchase this at your local drugstore or grocery store. The only dislike I have about this product is the smell is very strong.
sara h.
Hello, I love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product I would be grateful to you . I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of encouraging people to buy from the internet and on The same time help the company promote Good News. Best Regards.
Skye S.
Calgary
Slightly more expensive than regular nail polish remover and doesn’t last nearly as long but it works soooo well at removing nail polish especially glitter polish ! Glitter polish is the Bain of my existence but doesn’t stand a chance to this stuff
Sabrina D.
Mississauga, ON
This stuff is magic. It removes nail polish in SECONDS. Just dip, spin and off your polish goes. Pretty reasonably priced and much faster than the old cotton ball method. The only thing is when you use deep colours the built in sponge will get stained and it may effect your removal process.
Jeana H.
Do you think this would take off gel polish?
Meril C.
How well does it work on the home gel polishes?
Emily N.
I've really wanted to try this is it available in Canada?