BY SALLY HANSEN #20 in Nail Polish Remover

How To Apply:

• Dip finger into pre-cut foam.
  • Twist & remove until nail polish is removed
  • Close cap tightly after use.

Buy on Jet.com
Märcëllä N.
Oi, ainda nao conheço tal produto.
Gostaria muito de experimentar SALLY HANSEN kwik off removedor de cor
Deve ser muito bom.♡
Até daria mais estrelas se conhecesse o produto ok.!
Elizabeth M.
ottawa
Don't find this product very moisture get at all. Actually I find by the time the polish is off my nails the skin around my nails is white and dry. Boot a product I would repurchase.
Natalie A.
39 Lumar rd, Lawrenceville, nj
I love easy it takes off the nail polish. It gets all the color off, even stubborn reds. I found it at a local drug store and I know I will be buying this again and again.
youngMom_trese C.
Cebu
This is very usable and durable. I have no qualms and I am really satisfied because I bought this. Now, I don't need to worry about keeping myself clean and hygienic and healthy too!
Leah G.
Grand Falls, NL
Been using this since I was a little girl! Takes nail polish off in seconds & is virtually mess free! Way safer to use with kids too because they can't spill it as easily.
Mette S.
Groenlo
I dont like it its not good for my cuticals and i get burns of it this is my opinon so i dont buy i again because for me its not good but maybe for othter people will it work.
Anika C.
Easiest way to remove nail polish!!! Soo fast and effective and great when you have no time to spare! Used this a few times and I'll def be buying it again! I love how it's easy portable and no spills !
Flavia M.
I like using this product when it is brand new, as it removes the nail polish very quickly and very effectively. After a few weeks, however, the sponges on the inside begin to fall apart, leaving small pieces of sponge on my hands. The sponges also being holding different colours of nail polish in them, and can therefore leave colour on your fingers once the product has been used a few times.
Janalyn D.
Ennismore, ON
I love this stuff. You just stick your fingers in and move them around. No scrubbing at your nails with a cotton ball. I'm all about things that take less time and this is one of them.
Tiahna L.
This polish remover did a really good job. It removes colour quickly and smoothly, and after all the nail polish had been removed my nail bed and cuticle did not feel at all dry as it does when I use other nail polish removing formulas. It was a really good deal, size and cost wise as usually I use lots of remover for just a few nails; but I didn't have to use much product to get great results, and the 6-pack will definitely last me a while.
Jeana H.
Do you think this would take off gel polish?
Emily N.
I've really wanted to try this is it available in Canada?