BY SALLY HANSEN

How To Apply:

• Dip finger into pre-cut foam.
  • Twist & remove until nail polish is removed
  • Close cap tightly after use.

Tabitha H.
I love this now polish remover so much it works really well with even the toughest nail polish
Ammiee A.
Houston
Looks great and we will be in disk I sl so wi eh sherif fiduciary fudging fu fu fu fg fu fhh ft
Holly H.
Grand Rapids, MI
I love this product. I think it's way easier to take nail polish off this way than cotton ball
Dawn N.
Scranton
This is a quick and easy way to remove polish from your finger nails. It’s also inexpensive.
POPPIN 👑.
I love it it takes the color right off of the nail you should use it I have always used this
Bethany G.
Tacoma, WA
I honestly have just used this since I was little and my mom bought it so I continue to use t
Kortanee 👸.
McKinney
Purchased at: ULTA
I LOVE THIS STUFF! It makes getting your nail polish off so much easier and a lot less messy.
Alexa W.
Mt Pleasant, SC
Love this product, such a simple way to remove nail polish. Just can sometimes irritate a cut
Hala S.
Jackson
My favourote nail polish remover of all times
Easy and mosturizy and soothing
The best so far
Jennifer A.
I like to use this for nail polish with glitter in it. Works great on hard to remove polish.
Jeana H.
Do you think this would take off gel polish?
Meril C.
How well does it work on the home gel polishes?
Emily N.
I've really wanted to try this is it available in Canada?