BY SALLY HANSEN #21 in Nail Polish Remover

How To Apply:

• Dip finger into pre-cut foam.
  • Twist & remove until nail polish is removed
  • Close cap tightly after use.

Buy on Walmart*
Jennifer A.
I like to use this for nail polish with glitter in it. Works great on hard to remove polish.
Alexa W.
Mt Pleasant, SC
Love this product, such a simple way to remove nail polish. Just can sometimes irritate a cut
Hala S.
Jackson
My favourote nail polish remover of all times
Easy and mosturizy and soothing
The best so far
Chelsea L.
Manhattan, KS
I enjoyed the convenience of the sponge but it smears the nail polish around your cuticles.
Elina M.
There are not enough nice words to explain how awesome this is. It's quick easy to use and
Lily B.
Hialeah, FL
This takes the paint of your nails quick. I've used this when I would go to the nail salon
Samantha J.
Mooresville, NC
I love this product it's easy to use and it's a great price I would recommend this product
Callie N.
I like this just because it doesn't leave my nails cracked and brittle like other products.
Alejandra B.
Riverside, CA
Easy to use when in a hurry. I've used this for the last past 5 years. I got mine in store.
Kayla S.
Hayesville, NC
I'm not a fan of this product. It take 2 to 3 minutes to get all polish off just ONE nail.
Jeana H.
Do you think this would take off gel polish?
Emily N.
I've really wanted to try this is it available in Canada?
Meril C.
How well does it work on the home gel polishes?