BY SALLY HANSEN

How To Apply:

• Dip finger into pre-cut foam.
  • Twist & remove until nail polish is removed
  • Close cap tightly after use.

Brittany D.
Morgantown, WV
Works well. Easy to remove polish. Still has strong odor. Affordable price. Removes polish quickly.
Jade S.
Discovery Bay, CA
Not only does it removed polish but it makes your hands really soft after taking off the old stuff
Sierra S.
Great for moisturizing my nails and cuticles. A little pricey but it worked wonders. Great quality!
Chelsey A.
Such a great product. I love that I can just stick my finger in the sponge and it removes it for me
Katherine Y.
San Mateo, CA
Not that great. Why not just get cotton swabs and a bottle of nail polish remover for way cheaper?
Anna P.
These are great for on the go, I leave hem in my purse so I can use them when my nails are chipping
hilda g.
San Antonio, TX
I like sally hansen products they are great and not too expensive i normally buy these at walgreens
Amanda B.
Love the convenience of this not having to use anything besides the product itself!! Works great!
Courtney E.
Bardstown, KY
I really like this stuff! The polish comes off easily but the smell can be somewhat overwhelming.
Tabitha O.
Ashland, IL
Always use these. So compact and convenient. Does exactly what it's supposed to do, and no mess.
Jeana H.
Do you think this would take off gel polish?
Meril C.
How well does it work on the home gel polishes?
Emily N.
I've really wanted to try this is it available in Canada?