BY SALLY HANSEN #20 in Nail Polish Remover

How To Apply:

• Dip finger into pre-cut foam.
  • Twist & remove until nail polish is removed
  • Close cap tightly after use.

Buy on Jet.com
Evelyn P.
Montreal, QC
I like this method of taking off your nail polish. It works very well takes my nail polish off very quickly but the only down fall is that it can stain your fingers with the nail polish inside so it makes you work a little more. And once you've used many times with dark colours, the product inside gets very dark and so it stains even more your fingers and doesn't look too clean.
Sandra M.
toronto, ON
The best thing ever invented. I love this product because it is very easy to remove the nail polish. Not only that but the fact that it is consistent and it does not dry out. I would definitely recommend this to others including friends and family. One thing I did not like about this product although, is the fact that it can get very messy.
Victoria U.
Strathroy, ON
this is the only nail polish remover I have sworn by, and its a miracle worker! It's so easy to take off a nail color and doesnt leave my nails feeling gross and dry! Amazing packaging and easy to take with you on the go ( it's not a huge bottle!) I would recommend to others to use- way easier to have with you on the go!
Rafia K.
Toronto, ON
Love these! They are quick and easy to use and actually remove nail polish really well (dark colours too). I find I can use about one pad on 3 nails, so I don't have to use too many. I do find these expensive so I don't always buy them. If they were more afforable, I'd probably predominantly only buy these.
Yasmin S.
Toronto, ON
This works really well. It also works very fast. This is a very efficient way for removing nail polish since all you have to do is rub your finger against the sponge! My only complaint is the packaging. I put this is my suitcase and it got everywhere. I would buy this again, but would never travel with it.
Camélia H.
Île-Perrot
Good product compare to the formula x one but its way cheaper and you can found it on pharmacie so over all I recon and it to every one who daly paint there nail . People who use glitter nail polish this is for you
Brianna D.
montreal
This product is very unique because it is not like others it has some type of sponge on the inside so you don't need a cotton ball , it is very easy to use you just have to place each finger in the sponge holes and go in an upwards motion, the first use is great but after about 5 uses there will be residue from other times on your hand would recommend though!
Katrina G.
Middle sackville, NS
I love the convenience of these nail polish remover wipes. They are so easy to use and don't create a mess of cotton on your nails.  They take the polish off easily and are thin enough to get in the curves of the nails.  I would absolutely buy these again!
Kalinda E.
Montréal, QC
To me it was a waste of money. The product works well, but you can only use it a couple of times. It's not very practical. I think they need to come up with a new design cause sticking your hand on a sponge isn't the fasted way to get nail polish out.
siena g.
Manchester
This is another great polish remover! It helps to keep the cuticles hydrated rather than drying them out I buy this from my local supermarket or drugstore. It's so easy to use and you don't necessarily need a lot. I repurchase this quite frequently.
Jeana H.
Do you think this would take off gel polish?
Emily N.
I've really wanted to try this is it available in Canada?