BY SALLY HANSEN #20 in Nail Polish Remover

How To Apply:

• Dip finger into pre-cut foam.
  • Twist & remove until nail polish is removed
  • Close cap tightly after use.

Buy on Jet.com
Samantha M.
Toronto, ON
This makes taking off your nail polish a breeze. Sometimes I skip on doing my nails because of the hassle of removing my precious nail polish. This is a mess free way to remove your polish and it is quick!
Jolene M.
Kingston
This works really well for everyday polish and is nice not to use cotton balls. The cotton always sticks to my nails! However, some dark colours and really good polish doesn’t always come off easily.
Niki K.
Waterloo, ON
Love that you don't need all the tissues or cotton balls. Just dip your fingers in, wiggle then around and voila! No nail polish! I prefer this to the bottle for sure, it's way less mess and fuss.
Amy F.
St, NL
Great stuff. This is a great product! I actually really enjoyed this. I use this item pretty offen. Is is a good product for the price that you pay for it. I got it at the closest store to me. I am satisfied in the product!
Ann T.
Nanaimo
The sponge inside works great on normal nail polish i use 100%acetone if i have to takeanything gel off or if i used agel top coat and finish the touch up with this
Amanda C.
WINDSOR, ON
Love this !! No mess, no fuss! Quickly removes finger nail polish and the clean up is oh so easy cause there is none ! Not so effective on the toes though unfortunately
Ashley T.
The polish remover sponges are great for taking off clear, or light colors. Being someone who wears a lot of black, or darker coloured nail polish, this just doesn’t do it for me
Kimberly L.
Pickering, ON
The Sally Hansen quick off Moisturizing Nail Color Remover was purchase at Walmart at regular price but it is a good price. This is my go to item for Nail Color removal. It is so quick and easy to use. I would of course buy this again. It is my regular product!
Evelyn P.
Montreal, QC
I like this method of taking off your nail polish. It works very well takes my nail polish off very quickly but the only down fall is that it can stain your fingers with the nail polish inside so it makes you work a little more. And once you've used many times with dark colours, the product inside gets very dark and so it stains even more your fingers and doesn't look too clean.
Chelsea P.
I love love love sally's nail polish remover, some don't get all the polish off but this one works so good and I'm never disappointed by them! I run out of these quick because my friends come over and use them all of me because they love how they work!
Jeana H.
Do you think this would take off gel polish?
Emily N.
I've really wanted to try this is it available in Canada?