BY SALLY HANSEN

How To Apply:

• Dip finger into pre-cut foam.
  • Twist & remove until nail polish is removed
  • Close cap tightly after use.

Alexis G.
Chicago
Good price Walgreens or Walmart. Cheap online at WISH. Does the job with one swipe. No need to scrub
Kay L.
Joshua, TX
I like be the convenience of this product . My only advice would be to use for fingers only. No toes.
Anna P.
These are great for on the go, I leave hem in my purse so I can use them when my nails are chipping
Sierra S.
Great for moisturizing my nails and cuticles. A little pricey but it worked wonders. Great quality!
Victoria R.
South Hill, VA
Use for easy removal! Quick and dries instantly. I like to carry it with me too! I always buy this
Chelsey A.
Such a great product. I love that I can just stick my finger in the sponge and it removes it for me
Jen C.
Escondido, CA
Does not work as advertised. Doesn't remove quickly. Smells horrible. And leaves nails feeling dry.
Mariela N.
Stockton, CA
I will never go back to the liquid nail polish remover .this is soo convenient and doesnt dry out .
Andrea C.
Dallas
This didn't work at all no matter how hard I tried my glitter polish would always stick to my nails
Kaitlyn P.
Ames, IA
This product is great. It isn't messy at all. It is very easy to use and the polish comes off well.
Jeana H.
Do you think this would take off gel polish?
Meril C.
How well does it work on the home gel polishes?
Emily N.
I've really wanted to try this is it available in Canada?

Kohl's