BY SALLY HANSEN #20 in Nail Polish Remover

How To Apply:

• Dip finger into pre-cut foam.
  • Twist & remove until nail polish is removed
  • Close cap tightly after use.

Buy on Jet.com
Cassandra L.
If you need to remove your polish quickly, this stuff does the job! It's a little pricey for me, but it's a must have for those days you need to do your nails quickly. Even with the larger price tag I'll still buy this quick polish remover because it works bestter than the rest. Sally Hansen nails it again!
Jeshanah J.
Madison, MS
I used to use this all the time, because it was easy to use and I didn't have to hunt around for cotton balls. I noticed after awhile that dried nail polish would still go the walls and get on my finger. If I used it any longer, I would take my finger out and it was the color of the nail polish I had just taken off.
delaney g.
Crawfordsvlle, IN
LOVE THIS SO SO SO MUCH!!!! it is SO unbelievably easy to use, and provides almost no mess. i bought this at walmart for a wonderful price and was shocked at how easy to use it was. love this and will be using again!
Shelbie B.
Arizona
this product is so easy to use! Very effective way of removing nail polish. I have been using this product for years not and just find that the affordable price is worth it. It's alain kinda fun to use! I would recommend this to every one who loves wearing nail polish but dreads taking it off. 5/5 stars.
Barbie S.
Brenton, WV
This is super easy to use and quicker than anything else I've used. Yes, very easy to apply. I have used this product since I was a teenager. It's a great value that can be used over and over again. Yes, I would buy again.
Megan K.
Wexford, PA
This stuff is so awesome because it leaves no mess at all! I can't tell you how many times I used cotton balls to get my polish off and accidentally leave it sitting on a wood table. Yeah it ruins the wood and it's just not good! But I don't have to worry about that with this nail polish remover so I'm in love.
Hailey A.
Marshall, TX
Sally Henson is more on this expensive side but I got this as a Christmas gift and I fell in love with it. Easy to use. The only thing is, it doesn't get around the cuticle area. Only from about mid-nail and up.
Trinity S.
athens, GA
This nail polish remover is new and different from what I'm used to. When you open it there is squishy foam all around the inside soaked in nail polish remover. All i have to do is stick my nail in the foam and move it around a bit and when i pull it out all the nail posting is off my finger.
Katie R.
Kenova, WV
I’m not a huge fan of this product. The idea is great, but it took a lot of effort to get the polish off my nails. I had to dip my finger into the jar multiple times and I felt like it was more of a mess than anything. The product was getting on my fingers instead of just my fingernail.
Nina B.
Plainfield, IL
This thing is so convenient! I don't have to buy a whole bag of cotton balls to take off my nail polish when I can just buy the 2 in 1 thing. It's great for those who don't have patience like me also!
Jeana H.
Do you think this would take off gel polish?
Emily N.
I've really wanted to try this is it available in Canada?