BY SALLY HANSEN #15 in Nail Polish Remover

How To Apply:

• Dip finger into pre-cut foam.
  • Twist & remove until nail polish is removed
  • Close cap tightly after use.

Buy on Jet.com
Jennifer A.
I like to use this for nail polish with glitter in it. Works great on hard to remove polish.
Caroline H.
Fayetteville, AR
Such a great product! This makes removing nail polish during my manicures so easy and quick!
Bethany R.
Tacoma, WA
I honestly have just used this since I was little and my mom bought it so I continue to use t
POPPIN 👑.
I love it it takes the color right off of the nail you should use it I have always used this
melissa r.
Livingston Manor, NY
great product, great price, easy to use. better for me than the old cotton ball and remover
Elina M.
There are not enough nice words to explain how awesome this is. It's quick easy to use and
Lily B.
Hialeah, FL
This takes the paint of your nails quick. I've used this when I would go to the nail salon
Samantha J.
Mooresville, NC
I love this product it's easy to use and it's a great price I would recommend this product
Alejandra B.
Riverside, CA
Easy to use when in a hurry. I've used this for the last past 5 years. I got mine in store.
Callie N.
I like this just because it doesn't leave my nails cracked and brittle like other products.
Jeana H.
Do you think this would take off gel polish?
Emily N.
I've really wanted to try this is it available in Canada?