BY SALLY HANSEN #20 in Nail Polish Remover

How To Apply:

• Dip finger into pre-cut foam.
  • Twist & remove until nail polish is removed
  • Close cap tightly after use.

Buy on Jet.com
Vanessa J.
Wise, VA
For someone that's use the old way lol cotton balls and removed from a bottle, but this is great, a quick remover, I'm just set in my ways I guess, but its a great product to have on hand!!
Ivonne M.
El Paso, TX
I use the Sally Hansen Strengthening remover because it is the one that works for me, I have weak nails and I need it, I use it often, usually I bought it at Walgreens or Walmart or anywhere I find it, It is excellent if you need to make your nails stronger
amanda h.
Fort Myers, FL
i always use these style nail polish removers and I always love sally brand anything. i know and love the brand I have never had any issue and always have what i need. I really like this nail polish remover because it does not have a bad smell and there is less mess with this I just stick my finger and the nail polish is off in a few seconds how easy
Tiffany G.
Red Bluff, CA
Amazing!!! And so quick. I always forget to remove my polish before work or when they look really nasty... and this works dreams, super easy and quick. I highly recommend. I have even used this while driving to work or a wedding and it's amazing.
Tiffany B.
Easley, SC
I personally don't like this form of nail polish remover because it is so concentrated so I don't like placing my entire finger tip into the remover. It does take off the nail polish but I have to push down on the sponge in order to get it off completely. I would not buy this product again but I will keep it in case I run out of regular remover.
Sheila G.
These are great to keep at your desk at work. They aren't in a bottle so you won't have to worry about spilling it all over the place. This also helps for people with hardwood floors. It won't damage your floors like liquid nail polish remover would.
Ashley H.
Washington, DC
No mess no fuss! What else do you need? I don't normally use polish removers because I do gel nails. However when I do give my nails a break I take off my polish with this! No need for cotton balls or pads. Just dip and go! Sally Hansen® Kwik Off Moisturizing Nail Polish Remover
Kaelah B.
Hampton, VA
This is a quick way to remove nail polish. I sometimes use it to remove polish from the salon and it removes it just as well. I'm always happy with how swift it comes off.
Torii F.
Hickory, NC
I really am glad that I found this product. My aunt had it and I have bought it ever since. This keeps my son from trying to put the bottle in his mouth and is much safer to have around the house. I would definitely recommend this to others if you want something different than the bottle of nail polish remover.
Cassandra L.
If you need to remove your polish quickly, this stuff does the job! It's a little pricey for me, but it's a must have for those days you need to do your nails quickly. Even with the larger price tag I'll still buy this quick polish remover because it works bestter than the rest. Sally Hansen nails it again!
Jeana H.
Do you think this would take off gel polish?
Emily N.
I've really wanted to try this is it available in Canada?