BY SALLY HANSEN #20 in Nail Polish Remover

How To Apply:

• Dip finger into pre-cut foam.
  • Twist & remove until nail polish is removed
  • Close cap tightly after use.

Buy on Jet.com
Vanessa A.
Schiller Park, IL
I love how its so easy to take my nail polish off and i also loke how it also moisturise my nail afterwords
Ashanti K.
Vacherie, LA
I live it because it's easy to use. Does not make a mess. All I have to do is stick one finger in at a time
Monika M.
I love this. Just dip your fingers in and your nail polish will come right off. Easy to use and affordable.
Kels L.
This stuff is so freaking amazing I think everyone should try these they are so easy and last quite awhile
Jorrie S.
Justin, TX
I love this now boss remover and moisturizes my finger nails while getting all the polish off, even glitter
Trisha L.
This one's a little bit more but still wonderful and pricing doesn't wonderful job just as its made to do.
Karli C.
Montevallo, AL
I love this! It's very quick and easy lol. Not expensive either! It takes theffect Polish off well also.
Hannah G.
Fairborn, OH
I love this stuff. It gets the polish off really well and in a quick time so I'm not scrubbing my nails.
Mimi G.
5,4,3,2,1 and you don’t have nail polish, i use this when i need to go to work and my nails look horrible
Becky a.
Takes off all my nail polish quickly and it doesn't leave my nail dried out like most other removers do.
Jeana H.
Do you think this would take off gel polish?
Emily N.
I've really wanted to try this is it available in Canada?